21 "I love you"

Next Day

I went to school alone. Chuck wasn't there today so I walked down to school.

*RING*

It's gossip girl.

'Spotted. Chuck Bass was at the airport. Where is he going? Xo Xo Gossip Girl.'

He was at the airport? But why...? Why he didn't tell me....I was sad because he didn't tell me and I still don't know much about him....

***

After school I went straight to my home. My brother is still in London so I was alone. I haven't talked him recently so I called.

"Hello?" he answered Yes!

"Hi Matt. It's Mikayla. I just called you because I miss my bro" I said.

"Oh sorry. I wanna talk to you but I have to go! Sorry"

......He seemed so busy so it's okay for him not to talk to me but I felt so lonely. I missed Chuck. When I left his room I was crazy mad but now I miss him.

*RING*

'Spotted. Chuck Bass in London! Xo Xo Gossip Girl.'

LONDON!? What is he doing there? I had no idea. What if he meets pretty london girl? He is Chuck Bass. But I have to trust him.

***

I still don't know why he was there but I didn't care. I just wanted to be concentrate on something so I decided to go to the library.

I went out my house and down stairs.

Oh my god....

Chuck was there. He had flower and box on his hand.

"I thought you were in London." i said.

"I did." He gave me flower and box.

I opened the box and saw what it was in....it was a pie from the cafe near my house in London.

"Chuck...is this..."

"Yes and one thing." Suddenly he kissed me and looked into my eyes.

"I love you." He kissed me. I couldn't stop smiling because I was too happy. He finally said the word.

"Like can you say it twice?" We kissed again.

"No I'm serious, say it twice" I kissed him back.

"I love you I love you that's tree, four, I love you" we kissed again and again.

I was crying. Finally I can trust him and I can tell him my feeling.

"I love you too Chuck"

{{Finally Chuck told Mikayla!

I'll update next chapter when this BOOK gets 45 votes!

Please VOTE AND COMMENT!}}