15 Summer Holiday

'Wake up Upper East Siders. Summer time just began. Are you ready or not? Even you are on holiday, I'm here for you. Xo Xo Gossip Girl.'

2 month has passed since Blair's birthday. I'm on summer holiday. Serena invited to me to her house in the Hampton.

I was going to spend my summer holiday there. I was very excited.

***

I was lying on the couch.

"Hey!" Serena said. She was with Blair.

"Hey what's up?" I said.

"What are you doing here? You should have fun! C'mon!" she pull my hand.

"Where are we going?" I started to walk with Serena and Blair.

"Beach Of course! Lets find cute boys!" Blair said. We became close since I got close with Serena. Blair is still mean but she's my friend now.

on the beach, many boys and girls having fun. I'm not ready to have new boyfriend yet....

"Hey girls." someone spoke to us. It was a cute boy with blonde hair and green eyes.

"Hiiii." Serena replied.

"I'm Brad." he smiled.

"I'm Serena. This is Blair and Mikayla."

"Hi Brad." Blair smiled. I was silent but I smirked.

While Serena, Blair and Brad were talking, I was looking at the beach. I saw 2 boys walking toward us. They were Chuck and Nate. They were still far from here but I could see who they were.

"Mikayla!" Serena shouted!

"Y-yes!?" I sudden said.

"Mikayla why don't we have lunch? Just me and you...?" Brad smiled.

Umm I'm not ready to have new boyfriend but he is cute and is my type actually. AND Chuck got closer to us....

"Sure! Lets go. See you later Serena and Blair!" I said and started to walk with Brad.

***

"Look Chuck!" Nate pointed at Brad and Mikayla.

"Who's that guy? " Chuck said.

"I don't know...." Nate said.

Chuck was looking at them until they have gone from beach.

{{HI EVERYONE! THANKS FOR READING.

I'll update next chapter when this book gets 250 views!

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE! }}