17 3 words 8 letters say it and im yours

2 weeks later.

I and Brad met each other every day. We were going very well.

"Mikayla will you come to White Party tomorrow with me?" Brad asked me.

I said "Why not!?" and kissed him.

I was very excited for tomorrow. But I was little bit of sad because summer holiday would be over soon....Brad goes to the college near Upper East Side so we can meet anytime we want.

***

Today's the day. White party was held. People were wearing White dress or White suits. Everything was white. I've never been to the party like this so I didn't know what to wear. But Serena helped me. I was wearing White dress of course with ribbon. {{SEE THE PICTURE OF THE DRESS ON THE TOP}} Brad was wearing White suits of course lol

"You look so pretty." Brad said.

"Thanks" I smiled.

"I was wondering if we can go back to Manhattan together? I'll drive."

"Yes of course!" I said.

Isn't it awesome that he drives himself not limo.

"Hi."

I turned back and it was Serena. To my surprise she was with Dan. I heard they broke up before summer started.

"Hi Serena and Dan. Are you guys enjoyin it? Oh Serena. I'll go back to my house with Brad. He'll drive. Is this okay?" I said.

"Of course! I'll tell Blair too. See you at school." Serena said.

***

The party was amazing and we had fun. But we got bored....

"Why don't we go somewhere we can be alone?" Brad said.

"Sure." I said.

"I'll bring my car." he kissed me on my cheek. And he went away.

I felt someone walking closer to me. I turned back and saw Chuck. Oh My God.

"Chuck...." I said.

"I am sorry about the night." he apologised.

"I trusted you but you broke my heart...." I said. I almost cried.

"I am sorry Mikayla...dont leave me for him...." he looked into my eyes.

Why did he say this to me right now? He still loves me? But I can't trust him again anymore....I want to hear his true feeling....

"Chuck give me a reason. ' I'm Chuck Bass' doesn't count."

"He is not the kind of guy you think" he said.

"I can't trust you anymore...I cant...." I told him my true feeling.

"3 words...8 letters...say it and I'm yours....." I told him looking into his eyes.

He looked upset. I wanted to trust him again If he says the words.

"I-I....."

.....he couldn't say.

"Thank you. That's all I needed." I said and looked in front. Brad was waiting for me. I smiled and got on his car....

*Ring*

'Spotted. New Girl left Chuck Bass for new prince. Chuck can take her from her new prince? Xo Xo Gossip Girl'

{{THANK YOU FOR 3 COMMENTS ON LAST CHAPTER! MEANS A LOT FOR ME!

When this chapter will get 10 views or 3 votes I'll update next chapter!

By the way, new cover! do you like it?}}