42 Full Of Joy

I walked into the room and saw Chuck lying on the bed. I had bad injuries but Chuck had more. His face was terrible. I sat down next to him. He looked at me.

"C-chuck...I lost my baby...." I said. my voice was very shaking.

"I heard that from Blair and Serena...I'm sorry." Chuck said.

I told him how sad I was because I lost my baby. But I also told him that I'm glad I didn't lost Chuck too.

***

Next day.

My doctor says I may go home now. But Chuck should stay here more. So I decided to go home alone.

When I got home I mean Chuck's Nate was waiting for me. He smiled and told me that he's glad to see me again. He didn't say anything about my baby. Maybe Serena or Blair told him already.

***

Today's the day. Chuck goes home. I took a taxi to go to the hospital.

When I got there, Chuck was already ready for going home. He took my hand and we went home.

We got home and walked into his house. There were Nate, Serena and Blair. They're all smiling. We hugged each other. I'm glad Chuck smiled again.

We talked how we are going lately. Serena is single now. Blair is dating with Louis whom she met in Paris. Nate is single and often spend his time with his father.

After Blair and Serena left. Nate went out. Chuck and I sat on the couch.

"We have very beautiful friends don't you think?" I said.

He smiled and said "Yea"

We ordered from room service. Because our face was still not good.

After dinner, he went into his room and soon he came back to living room.

He suddenly changed his face to serious.

Then he got down on one knee and took a little black box from his pocket. I knew what was going to happen next. I was too surprised.

"I almost lost you but I didn't.....Life with you could never be boring. Mikayla Mary Ross will you marry me?"

Tears sprang to my eyes. I was too happy and the tears ware full of joy.

"Yes, Yes I will!" I smiled.

He smiled and we kissed