20 His story

"Chuck can we talk alone?" I said.

"Sure." we went into the room to be just me and him.

"Chuck....Im sorry that I didn't trust you...." I looked into his eyes and saw his face.

"I was sorry too that I kissed other girl. That was mistake." He apologised.

"It's okay." I smiled.

He took my hand. then we kissed.

***

I changed my cloth to school uniform and got ready for school. I went out my house. There was a limo. I knew who waited for me and I liked it.

"Morning." he opened the car window.

"Morning Chuck. Can I?" I smiled.

He got off the limo and opened the door for me.

We went to school by Chuck's limo. We didn't talk much but he was holding my hand. and I blushed.

At lunch time

I didn't have enough time to eat lunch because tomorrow I have History exam. I studied England history before I moved here so I have to study American history from first. Listening to my favourite band, I studied. I wondered where Chuck is but I have to study.

Chuck was watching Mikayla. He got closer to her and saw what she was doing. Mikayla didn't realise that he was there. She kept studying for exam.

***

"Hey." Chuck talked to me.

"Hey guess what. I finished my exam!" I smiled.

"Great. Are you free now?" He said.

I finished my exam so I had nothing to do. I had hoped to see Chuck this afternoon so I said "yes."

We got on his limo and headed to Chuck's room. On the limo I talked to him about my hometown. I talked What I missed like my favorite food and people.

When we got to his room, I put my bag on the floor. Sooner he pull me and kissed me.

"Tell me about you" I said and kissed him.

"I'd rather not to talk....just this" he kissed me and bits my lips.

But I wanted to know about him more because I didn't know much about him.

"Please Chuck...I want to know about you " I smiled.

He didn't say just kissed me. Finally opened his mouth and said.

"Who else likes my story"

"I DO!" I pushed him back.

"I don't know much about you and you don't know about me!!"

I picked up my bag and went out his room. I got very mad. I just wanted to know about him but he just wanted to 'play' with me....

{{Hi! I know this chapter is horrible.....I am so sorry...but next chapter will be better :)

I'll update soon maybe tonight!!

PLEASE VOTE ANS COMMENT}}