9 1OAK

I got at the 1OAK 5 mins earlier. But Chuck was already there.

"Hey." I talked to him and sat next to him.

"Hi" he said and smiled.

"What's the talk?" I asked.

"It's about THE night."

Now I understood why he asked me to come here because he wanted to tell me that I WAS amazing the night! He is a dick... but unfortunately I DIDINT REMEMBER THE NIGHT.

"How much can you remember that night?" he asked.

I couldn't remember at all maybe because that's because I was too drunk.

"Nothing" I said.

"Well...We met at the bar and had a chat. You remember this?"

"Yes but I can't remember what happened next."

"Okay. Then you were drunk. Really drunk. You couldn't stand straight and walk right. We just met so I didn't know where you live. I took you home."

"Then...?" I said. Actually I was scared the truth I slept with him. But I wanted to know.

"Nothing." he said.....WHAT!?

NOTHING!? I-I didn't sleep with him!? and I didn't lose my virgin!?? If we REALLY did nothing, why he told me that I was amazing?

"You seem so surprised. " he smirked.

"Yes of course! I thought I lost my virg-" shit.

"Don't worry. You didn't lose your virgin. "

I took a deep breath and said.

"Thanks for telling me the truth. So see you at school."

"Wait!" he called out.

"One more think....I want to tell you." he said.

To be honest I was happy because there was nothing between Chuck Bass and me. Whatever he tells me next I'm sure I keep this feeling.

"I like you."