38 Tell him my secret

I headed straight to Empire. When I walked into Chuck's room he was sitting on the couch.

"Chuck.....let me explain..." I said.

"About what? About you're cheating on me with Nate?" he called out.

"No! I wasn't cheating on you!! and Nate is not a father of this baby...." I said.

I told him everything about what happened while I was in London.

"C-chuck....im sorry I didn't tell you I was....scared." I said.

"I need a time.....leave me alone...." Chuck said looking on the ground.

"B-but...." I said thinking what he was thinking right now...

"Okay" I said and left his room.

***

Crying over, I took a taxi to go to Blair's house.

When I went into her house, Blair went downstairs.

"You okay?" Blair said.

I couldn't say anything I just cried. She hugged me.

***

I slept over at her house. I woke up and went downstairs. Dorota made breakfast for me. Blair and I ate it.

After breakfast, we went to Blair's room and talked about fashion. Blair knew that I like fashion talk. Talking in her room, Serena came. First she looked serious when she saw me but then we kept having fun chat.

I thought it's time to talk what happened to Chuck and me so I told Serena and Blair everything. At first of course they were very surprised but they understood.

Suddenly Dorota came upstairs and said.

"Ms Mikayla. Someone is waiting for you at down stairs."

It's Chuck I guess. I went to downstairs and realised that it was not Chuck....

"Hi Mikayla. You missed me?"