16 Beach Party

We walked down to the beautiful cafe to eat lunch. Walking down to the cafe, we talked about each other. He is a uni student and went here because it's holiday.

***

"Thanks Brad. It was really nice." I thanked him.

"My pleasure. When can I see you again?" He said.

"Tonight at the beach party."

***

I went back to the house we spent summer time with Serena and Blair.

"Hi" I smiled.

Serena and Blair looked at me and came closer to me.

"W-whaat?" I said.

"Tell Me Everything." Blair said.

"About what?"

"Are you kidding me? About Brad!" Blair shouted.

I talked to Blair and Serena about Brad. But we just ate lunch together. Nothing happened.

"So I need a cute dress for tonight." I said. It's not a date but I'm feeling like it would be a date. I was very excited. Brad was nice. He talked funny story and I liked it.

We went out to go shopping for tonight. Blair and Serena are also going to go to the party. So we need dresses. And i'm sure Chuck and Nate would be also there.....

***

I hit the night beach with Blair and Serena. The beach party was awesome. People were dancing. It was different from this beach and the beach we went this morning.

"Hey" Brad spoke to us.

"Hi Brad. See you later Serena, Blair!" I smiled.

Serena whispered "have fun".

We walked to the bar. There was Chuck. But I didn't care about him and sat next to Brad. We had chat. His story was really funny. I couldn't stop laughing.

"Why don't we dance?" he asked and put his hand in front of me.

I took his hand and said "Sure."

Chuck was drunk. He was looking at Brad and Mikayla dancing....

***

Brad and I were dancing. Actually I liked this song so did Brad.

Next slow music was playing. I put my arms on his shoulder and he put his hands on my weist.

"You look so beautiful tonight." he smirked.

He looked at my lips and I looked at his lips....and he kissed me and I kissed back. He was a good kisser. I felt like melting.

***

After the party finished, Brad took me to my house. I thanked him about tonight and we kissed again.

I opened the door and saw Serena and Blair were sitting on the couch.

"MIKAYLA!!!" Serena shouted loud.

"Don't tell me nothing happened to you and Brad tonight!" Blair said.

"Actually we kissed...!!" I said. I was really happy. I was not ready to have new boyfriend this morning. But I changed my mind. Brad is really sweet and funny. I liked him and he liked me back.

After I told then what happened tonight, I went to bed. Finally I felt like I could forget Chuck....

***

Chuck was really drunk. He couldn't stand straight. He took a taxi to go home with Nate.

"I go to bed..." Chuck said.

"Good night chuck." Nate said.

Nate saw Chuck go to his room. Then he called Serena.

"Hello?" she answered.

"Hey Serena. Can I ask something about Mikayla?"

Nate asked about Mikayla and strange guy. Serena told him that the guy Brad was Mikayla's new boyfriend. He worried about Chuck. He knew that Chuck didn't get over her yet. Also he knew Chuck was in love with her....

{{This chapter is longest I guess! Thanks for reading!

I'll update next chapter if I can get 1 or more comment!

please VOTE AND COMMENT}}