28 Amazing Night

{{ATTENTION! SEXUAL CONTENT}}

I thanked everyone to hold this amazing party for me. But they all said 'this is Chuck's plan you should thank him!'

After I said good bye to them I went to Chuck's room.

When the elevator opened there was Chuck in front of me. He pull me into his room and kissed me.

Then he stood up behind me and hold my hand. I just wanted to say thanks to him so I said. "Chuck thank you very much for tonight. I had so-" Chuck kissed me on my neck and I was interrupted by my own moaning. He kissed on my neck again and again. "Ahh Chuck...." I moaned.

Suddenly he made me turn in front of him. we kissed. His soft lip tasted amazing. "Ummm"

He put his hands on my back and undressed me as I took off his jacket and undo did buttons on his shirt. He looked sexy. He pushed me on his bed and I lied on. Then we kissed again and again. He bits my lips and suck them too. I couldn't stop moaning so I did. I moaned his name again and again. The more I moaned his name, the harder he kissed me.

Finally he took my bra and panties off. I was naked. Then he became naked too. "you are beautiful." he said.

We kissed harder and harder. every time he kissed on my neck I moaned. "ummm Chuck..." I touched his chest and he touched my neck. He once kissed on my lips and then on my boobs.

He stopped kissing me. Did I do something wrong? I looked at him. He went down around my leg. He opened my leg wide. "Are you ready?" he said.

"Yes...." I said.

{{ I tried to be my best to write sexy but I know it's not good. but I hope you like this chapter!}}