11 In Chuck's room

{{ATTENTION! SEXUAL SCENE IS INCLUDED}}

We still kept kissing in the limo.

But he stop kissing and whispered into my ear.

"Put on your jacket."

and he put his jacket too. I wanted to keep this more but he didn't want?

The limo stopped at the entrance of Plaza Hotel. The driver opened a car door of the limo and first Chuck got off. He hold out his hand to me and I took his hand. I didn't know what was going on.

We entered the hotel. Chuck put the button of the elevator. He was still holding my hand.

"Chuck where are we going?" I asked.

He didn't answer but he smiled at me. And we got on the elevator. When the door of the elevator closed, he kissed me again.

I understood where we were going...THE room. Chuck's room.

The elevator stopped the floor where his room is. He lifted me up and went into his room.

We took off our jackets. He put me on the wall...His kiss was tasty and I loved it. I was little nervous because I've never had sex before. But I decided to give my virgin to Chuck Bass....

His lips moved from my lips to my neck and went down...."ahh my god..."

*****

*Ring Ring*

My phone rang. It was Matt.

"Hello?"

"Will you be late for dinner?" he asked.

"Umm I'll be there soon." I hang up.

"Sorry...i gotta go." I kissed his cheek and put on my cloth.

Then I went out his room.

Walking down to my house, I was thinking of Chuck. Did he get mad? Did he get disappointed at me?