30 "Im Chuck Bass and I love you"

*FLASHBACK*

"CHEERS!!" I screamed at the bar and drank some alcohols. I felt dizzy but I kept drinking with 2 strange men.

One man whispered into my ears

"Do you wanna be crazier?" and he gave me something. I opened my hand and saw what it was. I opened my eyes wide, it was drug. I looked it for a while. The man who gave me it said to me.

"Take it...." and he touched my legs....

Suddenly someone took the drug. It was Chuck.

"Chuck....?" I said.

"Don't touch her." he said to the man.

"Who are you?" another man said.

"I'm Chuck Bass and you should know who I am." he said.

He made me stood up and said "lets get out of here."

"Noooo Chuck....lets stay here and have some fun...!" I said. I was very drunk.

But Chuck took my hand and pushed me on his limo.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I felt very horrible. I was so stupid....I was horrible.....I couldn't handle myself and my grandma's death....I felt tears came into my eyes....I squat down. Crying very hard, I was looking on the floor.

"Mikayla"

I looked up. Chuck woke up and took his hand behind. I walked closer to him and sat next to him on the couch.

"Chuck....I-I was h-horrible....I am s-sorry for what I did yesterday...I couldn't control myself and lost myself...." I said and crying.

"Mikayla look at me." Chuck said.

I tried to stop crying and looked at him.

"The next time you forget who you are, remember I'm Chuck Bass and I love you." then he kissed me.

Tears came into my eyes again...I kissed him back.

**

I was ready for going to London. I'll miss Chuck but I'll come back here in 1 week. we got on his limo and went to the airport.

I kissed him and thanked him about this morning.

Then I went into a boarding gate. Chuck was looking at Mikayla until he can't see her.

{{I hope you liked this chapter!

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE!}}