31 Goodbye New York

After our grandma's funeral finished, Matt and I talked about our future.

"What are you going to do?" I asked him.

"I'm working on the company and I'll be back on working." he said.

"That's great. and I-" he cut off me.

"Mikayla. You should move back to London. I know you have friends in New York but I live in this house alone. I need someone else....especially you. We're family so we should live here where my parents were born...." he was serious. He really wants me to live here with him.

"Okay....but I need a time to say goodbye to my friends...give me one week." I said.

"Of course." Matt smiled.

**

I just landed at the airport. Chuck was waiting for me. I smiled and ran up to him. I jumped at him and hug him. He hold me tight and told me how much he missed me.

We got on his limo and went to Empire. When I got there, I noticed everyone else was there. Serena Blair and Nate. I was very happy to be back here. But I have to leave here in one week...First how can I tell them? How can I tell Chuck...?

They hugged me and told me that welcome back. I thought it's time for me to tell them that I have to leave here. But I couldn't.....

**

The last day of my New York life, I went to Chuck's room.

"Morning beautiful." he said and kissed me.

I made breakfast for me and told me if we can spend whole day together today. Fortunately he had nothing to do on that day.

We talked a lot, kissed a lot and .....

Next day, I have to leave here. Chuck was still sleeping in his room. I wrote a letter for him and left it on the kitchen table. and I left there.

I got home and checked that I haven't forgotten anything. I said good bye to my room in Upper East Side. then I took a taxi.

{{OMG EVERYONE!! 1k VIEWS!!!! I CANT BELIEVE THIS

THANK YOU ALL!! LOVE YA!! }}