25 Plan for her birthday

2 weeks has been passed since Serena got in the accident. She is now okay.

Today I'm going to hang out with Blair and Serena.

"Hi girls!" I said and sat on the seat.

We are here in the cafe which we'd often go there when we were high school students.

We talked about how we are doing these days. Serena broke up with Dan long time ago but she is still friend of him. Blair is still dating with Nate. Gossip Girl says they are often fighting but I'm happy they are still on a date.

"Hey your birthday is coming soon right?" Serena said.

"Yes in a week." I said and smiled.

Actually I was very excited because my friends will celebrate me. Last year I went to London to see Matt and my grandma so I wasn't here.

Serena and Blair had something to do after noon so we said good bye and I went home.

***

To Serena, Blair and Nate

From Chuck

Meet me at 1OAK in 30 mins

"Blair what is this?" Serena asked Blair.

"I don't know but let's go there." she said.

Blair and Serena got on Blair's limo and headed to 1OAK.

There were already Chuck and Nate.

"So....whats wrong Chuck?" Serena asked.

"Maybe you guys already know Mikayla's birthday is in a week. I wanna do something special for her...so I need your guys help." Chuck said.

Nate smirked.

"Chuck when did you become man like that? Anyway I'll help you of course!"

"I will too. She is my friend I guess?" Blair said.

"Do you have any good idea?" Serena said.

"Actually...I do" Chuck said.