〉drink〈

〈 Emma 〉

"Sh! No public displays of affection!" Missis Luzvimimda, our librarian said to this guy and a girl making out at the library.

A couple of guys laugh loudly at the sight, as they drink something.

"Disgusting" I whispered to myself, as I read the book.

"I watch the sand slowly fall from in between of my fingers after I grab a handful of one." I read.

Two guys walk to the right direction, maybe to leave or something.

"This is boring," I closed it and stood up to get a new one.

I was looking down and all of a sudden I felt a cold liquid on my shoulder that was starting to drip to the book.

"Oh my—" I gasped, looking at the book that is now wet, then looked up to see a face of a God.

His eyes were brown with a little green, his jawline looked like they could cut a watermelon open, and his hair was swooped up at the front. He had his headphones at his neck.

"Shit, i'm sorry. Uhh" he gets the book on his left hand, then searches something on his pocket using the right.
"I'm so sorry" he wipes the substance on my shoulder, then I get some tissues from his hand.
"I'm gonna pay for this book, too. Agh" he groaned.
"T- Thanks uhm—" he cut me off.
"Ethan. And uh?"
"Emma" I let out a weak smile.

I turned around, now not facing him, then he grabs my shoulder that didn't got poured on.

"Hey, uhh, E- Emma?"
"Uhh y- yeah?"
"The book?" he reminded me.
"Oh," I chuckle. "Yeah I forgot sorry"

He hands me a $500 bill with the book.

"Here. Keep the change."
"Thanks I guess. S- sorry 'bout your um, drink" I point at it while I have the book in hand.
"Nah. I could just buy another one. Sorry 'bout your shirt. This drink is blue so like maybe it will be hard to wash off." his tone concerned.
"No, I'm the one who's going to wash this," I look at my shoulder. "So it'll be alright." I shrugged my shoulders.
"Um here," he hands a piece of paper. "Here's my number. I'll see you tomorrow after school." he winked, then threw his unfinished drink to the trashcan.

"Oh okay, Thanks" I said behind his back, not thinking he would hear it.
"You're welcome Em," he yelled, then looked at a group of people.
"Hey let's go motherfuckers!" he yelled again, followed by some claps by the boys. I saw a blonde girl run towards him, then they started to make out once again.

Oh, so he was the one a while ago. Disgusting.

I walked towards Missis Luzviminda.

"On behalf of Ethan, I'm going to apologize about his actions to the library. His look on here is the total opposite" we chuckle.
"The Dolans always do this. They don't even read!" she giggles.
"What's with the boo—" she stopped herself from talking, seeing the book got spilled on.

Dolans? He has a sibling? And that's their last names?

"Goodness! Emma how did this happen?" she gets the book from me, then started to examine the other affected pages.
"Yeah, Ethan just spilt his blue drink on my clean white shirt. Just great, right?" I said sarcastically.
"But he was "nice enough" to give me 500 bucks just for the book. Quite surprising?" I said, doing air quotation marks.
"That's weird nice of him. Anyway, I'm going to give this to the office so that they could replace this for a new one that you can read." she puts the book under the shelf.
"It's mine?" I asked with a smile on my face.
"Yeah. I mean you paid for it so it's yours." she smiles at me.

I look on my watch which reads 5:39 PM.

"Gotta go Miss Minda, see you tomorrow!" I said above whisper.

〉♡〈

a/n: hey guys, thank you for deciding to read this book! hope you enjoy!