〉vacation〈

〈 Emma 〉

"Excuse me?!" Marie slammed her hands on the table, standing up.

People started to stare.

"What?" I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms to my chest.
"Aye listen up everyone! This girl tryna fight me!" Marie yelled, causing everyone to mumble something to each other.
"Don't even try, Emma girl" a girl from the students shouted.
"That kid's right" she nodded, rolling her eyes.
"Well I don't care if that girl's right or wrong, I care about myself being strong enough to slap you right now." I shot back, standing up from my seat as well.
"Emma—"
"Shut up Grayson." Ethan smacked Grayson's chest.
"So you're strong now huh? Since when?" she smirked.
"Since..." I trailed, biting the inside of my cheek.
"Right now." I smirked, before a hand slapped Marie's face.

Well it was my hand.

Before I knew it she slapped me as well, but I can tell that my slap hurted more than hers.

"That's what you get for ruining my day, Marie" I rolled my eyes before getting my lunch and walking past through the shocked students.

I made my way to the bleachers, seeing other students were eating there. Sighing, I sat on the grass, crossing my legs.

"Emma, what you did was- amazing." Ethan tapped my back, causing me to nearly swallow my food.
"She deserved that, a lot. I was so silent, I was not doing anything to her and she's gonna go upto me and say those words? Oh no she's not." I shook my head.
"You're the first one to do that to Marie, because girls would just ignore her or be afraid of her." he replied, sitting on the grass as well.
"Why are you being friends with me, Dolan? Is there something you want?" I asked.
"I just wanted to be friends because I spilled on the book" he chukled slightly, eating his food.
"So without that book we wouldn't be friends then?" I laughed.
"Maybe. You're too silent to be heard or to be noticed" he answered in a matter-of-fact.
"That kinda hurt" I frowned, but laugh afterwards.
"It's true though" I nodded.
"You left Bruises and Roses at Math Class" he informed.
"Oh. Do you have it?" I asked.
"Yeah. Here" he got his bagpack and got the book.
"I think my mom has that book" he giggled.
"Oh yeah Miss Minda said that this was like written a long time ago and this was re-written" I replied.

His eyes slightly furrowed.

"Okay.." he slowly nodded.
"By the way keep this in mind. Vacation." he blurted out.
"Uh v- vacation? Wh- what's that?" I raised an eyebrow, confused.
"Just keep that in mind." he shook his head, chewing his food.
"Okay?" I replied, more in a question tone.
"Read the book as well. I gotta go. See ya" he stood up and sped off without wating for a reply.

I checked my watch, showing there was thirty more minutes before lunch ends.

The book, Bruises and Roses, was beside me so I decided to read it for a quite while as I was finished eating.

"Chapter six.." I turned the pages.
"Okay here" I pointed at the title.

"Jose! This is perfect! Everyone who wishes to be in this place would be delighted!" Martha gasped in shock.

Jose had surprised her in a sweet vacation to the newly-made Eiffle Tower.

"Vacation!" I gasped.
"How did he know?" I asked myself.

-

"Emma! You're home!" Aunt squealed happily.
"What's happening?" I smiled, putting down my bag.
"Well.. your uncle bought tickets to Fiji for a week and it's happening today!" she clapped.
"But aunt.. you know education is my life" I frowned.
"Oh.. so you're not coming?" she frowned.
"Sadly. Fiji is fun" I sighed.
"You sure?" Uncle asked.
"Yeah." I gave a weak smile.

Vacation?

〉♡〈