〉night out〈

〈 Ethan 〉

"I can't believe you actually told her!" I yelled at Grayson.
"I felt bad bro! And I can't believe you threat the innocent librarian just to know information about her! That's sick" he yelled back.
"Don't mind with my business. You were never a part of this anyway, so why care? I only asked one favor from you and that's literally it" I hissed.
"Plus, my plan's working" I added.
"You're seriously gonna continue the stupid plan?!" he exclaimed.
"It's working bro! I get to pick and drop her off everyday, I know information about her. We just need an accident to happen so she could beg for my company and she'd love me! She'd love me Grayson!" I yelled.
"You stalk her. And stalking is illegal. Do you know that?" he said, as if I was stupid.
"You can date her or whatever the fuck you want by getting to know her in a different way. Other than threatening her relatives to tell information" he said.
"Well I want to do it this why so why the fuck do you care?" I replied.
"Ethan, imagine a person asking me about your info and said that they'd kill me if I didn't. Do you know how scary it is you dipshit?!" he exclaimed.

He's really into this isn't he.

"But they believed. They're weak. They could've told the police if they weren't actually scared" I shot back.
"Because you told them not to tell the police while pointing a motherfucking gun at their heads!" he yelled even louder.

I clenched my jaw.

"If you're actually my brother, you'd go with me and support me with this shit!" I said angrily.
"You've broke many girls' hearts before, Ethan. I don't want to keep counting how many more" he glared at me.
"I also don't wanna count how many tears you'd collect because you hurt them"  he stormed out of the house.

He shut the door loudly and few minutes passed the sound of the car left.

'New measage from Minda: Emma Frances Chamberlain sir.'

A smirk formed on my lips and quickly replied.

me:
good. Now I need family info. Mother, Father, everything.

Minda:
Yes sir. Please don't include my daughter here again.

me:
I'll think about it.

〈 Emma 〉

Fireworks danced around the sky and Jose and Martha looked up.

"Happy Birthday my dear" Jose said.

Martha's lips turned into a grin and thanked Jose.

"I just have one wish" Martha said.
"What is it?" Jose asked.
"Hope you'll never hurt me again." Martha looked at Jose.

I closed the book and thought intensly.

What can Ethan do next?

The chapter says someone will arrive.

Let's not wish it's Ethan.

I re-read the few chapters and thought again.

"Hurt again" I raised an eyebrow.
"Is someone gonna hurt me again or what?" I said.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Shit, what now?!" I whisper-exclaimed.

I went downstairs and opened the door.

"Uncle! Aunt!" I squealed and hugged them forthwith.
"Missed us?" uncle chuckled and I get their belonggings.

It was them. Not Ethan.

"Do you have any stuff going on at school? I heard you didn't attend one time and Ethan saved you from Marie" aunt said.

They know Ethan and Marie all of a sudden?!

Where does these information came from?!

"Where'd you get it?" I nervously chuckled.
"Minda. We're friends. I get informed, Emma. Do you want us to talk to Marie?" uncle asked.
"Oh n- no. We've sorted everything out. It's all fine now" I lied.
"I want to see Ethan and say thank you" uncle said.
"Oh yeah! Ethan's inviting you for a night out. You should definitely go with him" aunt said.
"No thanks, I have things to catch on" I replied.
"No, you need to go with him. I bought you clothes from Fiji" she assured me.
"Oh yeah, how's Fiji?" I changed the topic.
"Great, it was really beautiful there. You should've come with us because you didn't attend school" uncle added.
"Yeah I know" I sighed.
"So, are you coming with Ethan?" aunt asked.

〉♡〈

a/n: i'm feeling to update today eheheheh