〉disneyland〈

〈 Emma 〉

"Hi, how are you?" Grayson asked as I opened my locker.
"Not the best, i'm exhausted" I replied breathly.
"I'm sorry, Ethan said he texted you like a hundred times saying sorry" he dryly chuckled.
"That's why I didn't respond" I glared at him and he nodded.
"Uh, okay. I'm gonna go now, just checked on you. Feel better soon" he said and left.

I sighed and sat on my chair, placing my books on the table.

As the teacher discussed, I cried. I cried for no reason.

"Miss Chamberlain, are you okay?" she asked, causing all heads turn to me.
"Uh y- yeah, i'm sorry, please continue because i'm just gonna excuse myself at the bathroom" I replied and sped to the bathroom.

Little did I know, Ethan was following me.

I felt a pair of arms hug me that made me sigh, knowing it was Ethan's.

I quickly pulled away.

"I'm sorry Emma. I mean it. I mean it so much, please talk to me" he whispered.

My vision went glassy.

"I don't wanna hear anything from you, please" I said.
"I'm going to leave, but I have one thing to give for you" he said.

I turned around, seeing a familiar book.

"T- Tears?" I asked, wiping a tear.
"This was the book I spilt on when we first met. When I first saw you" he said.

I felt an ache on my heart, remembering it all happened at the library.

"I got this from the library a while ago when I saw the staff closing the library" he then added.

Ethan handed me the book and saw a sticky note attatched onto it.

'Sorry Emma, there were no other books entitled Tears on the bookstores. Here's the original one that Ethan spilt onto though! Sorry if this was late, love you Emma xoxo'

I was now in tears.

"I'm gonna leave no—"
"Don't. Please. Stay with me, I forgive you" I pulled him for a hug.

〈 Eight Years Later 〉

After Grayson got married, he, his two children, and his wife went to a vacation, leaving Ethan and I alone with Lisa.

We couldn't leave Lisa alone obviously, as she was now a single parent.

"Hey mom, get ready later!" Ethan yelled from the living room.
"What's gonna happen later dad?" Elijah, our three year old son asked.
"We're going to..." he picked Elijah up. "Disneyland!" he said and Elijah cheered.
"I thought it would be a surprise" I chuckled, kissing Elijah's cheek which made him giggle.
"Yeah but it's E's birthday so" Ethan replied and I laughed.
"Yey! I get to ser Minnie, Mickey, and more! Can we go to Disneyland now, daddy?" he asked.

Ethan laughed and so did I.

"Later Elijah, but for now, you need to sleep so when you wake up we're going to Disneyland!" he replied.
"Okay!" Elijah replied and went to our bedroom.

-

"We're landing!" Elijah yelled, causing other people on the plane to chuckle.
"Shush baby, some people are sleeping" I fixed his seatbelt.

Even Ethan was asleep.

"Oh, sorry mommy" he giggled.

Soom after two hours or so, we arrived at our hotel and quickly started to unpack.

Lisa insisted to get a separate room beside ours to which we agreed at.

"I'm tired mommy, I wanna sleep" Elijah yawned.
"Aw, that's because you kept talking on the airplane. You only got three hours of sleep buddy!" I chuckled.

Ethan went out of the bathroom with sleeping clothes on which were only shorts and no top.

"Daddy! Let's sleep" Elijah opened his arms and Ethan picked him up and put him on the bed.
"Change your clothes first" Ethan said, hugging him.

I changed Elijah on his clothes and after a bit he fell asleep on Ethan's arms as they both slept.

I gave myself a quick shower and clothed myself before joining the two on the bed.

〈 The Next Day 〉

We were all at Disneyland and Lisa was carrying Elijah as we walked around.

"Grandma! I want to buy churros!" Elijah pointed at a picture of churros.
"Okay, hey Ethan i'm just gonna buy E some churros, you guys wait outside" Lisa said.
"Okay" Ethan replied.

Elijah was waving at me as they walked.

"Emmo" Ethan said.

I turned around to see him on one knee.

〉♡〈

a/n: last chapter is next! :,(