〉goosebumps〈

〈 Emma 〉

"No i'm not going out of the damn car until you tell me how the hell you know where my aunt and uncle are at!" I yelled at Ethan as he went out of the car.

He walks over to open the door for me.

"Answer me" I exclaimed and he shut the door as soon as I went out.
"Answer!" I yelled.

He looked at me in the eyes and turned around, heading back to his car.

"Oh so you're just gonna ignore me like i'm not here?!" I yelled, throwing my hands in the air and huffing loudly.
"Night Emma" he replied flatly and turned on the engine.

I groan-yelled and stormed towards the car before it moves.

"Ethan—" he cut me off my speeding off fastly.

I screamed in frustration and opened the door using my keys.

"The both of them should really come home now" I hissed and locked the doors behind me.

My phone buzzed, sensing it was lowbattery. So I quickly got the charger and plugged it in, then took off my shoes and turned the television on.

As I stepped upstairs, I tripped a few times because of slight dizziness. I opened the door to my room and locked all the windows and changed into my pajamas.

The sound of the news just came from the television and I can't really open the windows because i'm too scared by myself.

Incoming call from: Grayson

I slid the icon, answering the call.

"The hell happened between you two?" he asked forthwith.
"Huh?" I asked.
"What happened at the car? He's screaming again in his room and i'm afraid he has a lot of to clean again" he replied.
"Oh, well—"

Suddenly I got goosebumps.

"Emma?"

I looked around slowly, putting the phone a bit down.

"Emma hello?"

As my sight reached the window, my goosebumps disappeared.

"Yeah yeah, i'm here" I said.
"Um i'm gonna explain it tomorrow. Sorry, can't right now. Uh b- bye" I stuttered and quickly ended the call.

I was now terrified.

Grayson:
uh okay

Grayson:
mom's inviting you over lunch btw

me:
i'll be there.

I sighed and swiftly got the remote control, closing the televesion and sped upstairs.

I pulled the covers over my head and breathed heavily, almost panting.

"This cannot be happening" I shook my head.

Huffing, I turned the AC's temperature a little lower, making the room colder.

Bruises and Roses was randomly on sitting on the drawer with a ballpen placed in the middle on a few pages.

It gets my attention and I then get it, opening the book where it was supposedly marked.

"Chapter eight already?" I whispered.

"What a lovely dinner we have here at the goregeous view of Paris!" Martha smiled.

There were a sudden sound of glass breaking.

"What is that!" Jose gasped.

Martha and Jose turned around to see a couple standing near them with angry faces.

"I thought you loved me?" A woman cried.
"Yes I do love" A man held the girl's face.
"Then why do I hear those news from people?" she spoke.
"Those aren't true love" he looked down, as if he was regretting something.

"Ugh what is this thing about now?" I groaned.

"I don't like this dinner, Jose. Let's go here another time" Martha rubbed Jose's palm.

Jose nodded and the couple on a vacation went back to their sojourn house.

"The motherfucking dinner" I rolled my eyes.

When the heck did I started to curse?

Out of nowhere my goosebumps occured again.

I looked to the window.

There was another slight shadow of a man on my window, before a car passed by and I instantly went undercovers, forcing myself asleep.

〉♡〈

a/n: jk y'all i need to update lmao