Pt. 2

Taehyung POV

"ahhh~ fuck yeah" I moaned out as a student pounded into my ass.

"you liked that fucking up your ass?" the student asked and smirked as I nodded.

He kept thrusting onto to me until we are almost close. After a few thrusting he came inside me as I came next.

He then layed down exhausted as I sighed and grabbed my phone, checking my social media.

To be honest I dont feel anything when I fuck a student. I'm just a slut that loves to fuck around students.

I like to admit that I love students fucking me than old men like my age, it ewws me. I never had a relationship with anyone before I just want some hook ups like now rather than "tutoring" them.

The student who fucked me aren't that very dominant as I dreamt of. I always wished that someone who is very dominant, possesive, and whipped for me cause why not? It's sexy.

I sighed when my student wrapped his arms around my waist and it annoyed me.

"let go" I said annoyed as he looked at me confused.

"aren't we dating? Cause I know I just fucked you right now" he questioned as I rolled my eyes and sat up.

"do you really think I would date someone like you? You're just a hook up not my boyfriend now will you please leave now?" I said as he crossed his arms and glared at me.

"I'm not leaving until you become mine" he said as I rolled my eyes as I throwed his clothes at him and pushed him until he gets out of my room.

Why aren't I limping? I already got used to it besides my student right now is weak not like the other dominant students.

Suddenly my phone ranged as I looked up the caller and its namjoon hyung.

I answered (tae- italic namjoon-bold)

Hey hyung, what's up?

Where are you right now?

I'm at my house right now

Why aren't you getting ready? Its the first day of uni and you have to be here ASAP

Right now? But I'm too tired today, i just got fucked by a student hyung

Again? Ugh, you need to stop fucking around and work like a normal teacher

Meh I don't care right now

Ugh you never listen just- please come to uni will ya? I need to introduce you to someone

Fine, I'll be there

See you there then

We ended the call as I got ready. After getting ready, I dressed up with grey blazers, white polo shirt, grey pants, and black shoes, and of course I fixed my hair nicely.

I'm done and all I have to do is go to uni.

___________

I arrived at uni and students already stared at me with awe. I teased them by winking at them and giving them a seducing look as the students blush,i chuckled.

Teasing is so much fun I thought as I smirked and went in.

I went looking for namjoon's office and I finally found his office. I went in and saw namjoon and supposed to be a student, talking with each other.

They noticed me and namjoon smiled and went to me as he placed his arm on my shoulder.

"jin, I want you to meet taehyung my friend" namjoon smiled as jin nodded and we shaked hands.

"Taehyung, this is jin, my boyfriend" he smiled at me as I looked at him shocked.

"can't imagine you dating a student, it illegal" I said shocked as namjoon rolled his eyes.

"you are fucking a student so it's legal too" he deadpanned me as I scoffed.

"whatever" I said and crossed my arms while the jin kid laughed at our conversation.

"sorry about that baby, taehyung is a slut and fucked students around" namjoon then placed his arms on jin's waist.

"yeah I heard rumors in bangtan high-school and I've also heard you're submissive to a dominant's touch am I right?" jin asked as I nodded.

"I'll introduce you to someone who is VERY dominant" jin smirked as I got interested.

"his name is jeon jungkook and I'll introduce him to you later and I felt he's gonna bang you when he meets you" jin explained as I smirked.

"interesting, joon you got yourself a keeper" namjoon playfully hit my arm as I laughed.

"whatever, just get to your class will you?" he raised his eyebrow as I rolled my eyes.

"fine and oh jin promise that you'll introduce me to him okay?" jin gave me a thumbs up as I smiled and went out.

As I was heading to class, I thought what that jeon jungkook looks like. I imagined him with handsome face with a dominant look, well defined body, and of course a big dick.

I grinned as i arrived and I placed my hand on the knob to open it but I touched someone's hand.

I looked up to see who it was and Damnnnnnn he looks so HOT.

(without the mic of course)

I'm looking at him in awe cause why does someone like him looks so dominant material. He's looks 10x better than the students I got fucked .

I suddenly imagined him on top of me as he pounds onto me really hard as I just kept begging more.

But I suddenly said something out loud which I made a mistake....

"will you please stop staring? You're making me hard"

_____________

I'm back!!!!!!!

How are you? You having a great day?

Hope you liked this story so far, I appreciated it 😊

Thank you!!!