Pt. 22

Then he suddenly saw a person standing and looking at them.

Jungkook hugged tae tighter and gave the person a smirk. He then mouthed....

'he's mine'

...

Jungkook hugged tae tighter while he looked at the person in the shadows. He already knew who that person was. The lights started to show revealing a tall man named...

Park bogum

Bogum is quite surprised seeing jungkook hugging tae while giving him a smirk, it made him angry.

"well well, what a coincidence seeing you here bogum" tae widened his eyes, bogum is here?

"wait what??" tae said. They broke the hug, tae looked and saw bogum standing there with an angry look.

"b-bogum?? W-what are you doing here?!" tae exclaimed but bogum just gave him a glare.

"tae get a way from him" bogum said, jungkook just gave him an amused look.

"a-are you stalking us??" tae started to get angry.

"tae I said get away from that bastard" bogum gritted his teeth.

"why would I get away from him asshole?! Leave us alone" tae said as he grabbed onto jungkook's arm.

"I warned you jeon, I guess you want to die" bogum said, his hands into tight fists.

"I don't care bitch, I'll protect him even if it costs my life" jungkook said, bogum had enough and started running towards them.

Jungkook quickly went in front of tae to protect him, he then felt a fist on his face. He was punched and had fallen to the ground.

"jungkook!"

Bogum tackled him and kept on punching him over and over, jungkook's face started to bleed. Bogum started to get confused why he isn't fighting back.

"you're so weak, you can't even fight back" bogum smirk while he kept on punching him.

"even if you'll kill me, he'll still choose me over you" jungkook smirked, bogum's blood boiled Nd started punching him harder.

"bogum stop!" tae said as he tried to pull bogum away but bogum pushed him away.

Tae really got frustrated and punched him hard in the face that made bogum fall sideways. Tae quickly went to jungkook's side to see if he's still conscious.

"kook, kook? Hey hey..." tae carrased jungkook's injured face, tears about to fall.

Jungkook looked at tae smiled, he held onto his hand. Trying to say that he's still okay.

"hey hey...its okay, I'm fine" tae sniffed and layed on jungkook's chest.

"geez fight back will ya? I don't care if he's dead" jungkook chuckled and carrased tae's hair.

"okay, next time"

Bogum held onto his face, tae punched him hard that his nose and lips bleed. He looked and saw tae and jungkook having a moment.

'why him? Why not me?'

He stood up which caught jungkook and tae's attention. He noticed how tae held onto jungkook, he tsked.

"why him?... What's so special about him?" bogum looked down, his fists shaking.

"he has everything that you don't have" bogum looked at tae, tears already seen in his eyes.