Pt. 9

Author POV

"no he doesn't!"

Tae looked at the man and it was, of course, jungkook.

Jungkook just looked at the guy as his hands are in a tight fist.

How did jungkook know where tae was, well its a coincidence.

Before....

"yo jk!" jimin slung his arm on jungkook's shoulders.

"what's up with you? You've been ignoring Mr Kim all day, did something happened" jungkook rolled his eyes and removed jimin's arms.

"I don't want to talk about it" he bluntly said.

"oh come onnnnn" jimin pouted.

"fuck off"

"aish what's wrong with you, fine can you at least Come drink with me?"

"I have a job"

"don't go for now pleaseeeee, you'll do anything for your bestfriend right?" jungkook sighed

"sorry jimin but no" jungkook walked away but heard what jimin said that made him stop.

"oh well I'll just go and break your iron man figurine" jimin smirked

That's why Jungkook ended up in a bar with drunk jimin beside him.

"tell me why am I here again?"

"beCaUseeeeee uuuuuuuuu LoVe gour budddyyy" drunk jimin said and jungkook sighed and stood up.

"I'll just go to the bathroom" jimin didn't answer instead he's talking to a guy beside him.

Jungkook was about to go to the bathroom but saw a familiar person. He took a closer look and saw someone is harassing tae.

So he stopped him

Present....

So that's why jungkook ended up here in the bar.

"jungooogiieeeee" drunk tae hugged jungkook as jungkook's smelled alcohol on tae's mouth.

"dat ggoyyyyy ishhhhh harasshhhing mmeeeee" tae said as he looked at the guy deadly at the eyes.

"listen man you don't want to mess with me so back off asshole" he angrily said.

"and what are you gonna do about it?" the guy Confidently said.

Jungkook snapped his neck.

....

The guy is on the ground unable to move since jungkook broke some of his bones, yeah he's that strong.

"come on tae let's go"

"okieeeeee" jungkook carried tae piggyback style and brought him out of the crowd who is staring at them the whole time.

"jimin I'm leaving!"

"uuuzzzzzeee prtectionnnn" a still drunk jimin said.

Jungkook started to go back to his place. It's dark and quiet, its only the two of them.

"jungkookie?"

"hmm?"

"you mad at meeee?" tae asked now sober.

"why would I be mad at you?"

"you ignored me the whole day, which made me sad" tae pouted.

"it's okay I'm just jealous of seojoon, you two are so close that it make me jealous" jungkook confessed.

"awww no need to be jealous, I'll always choose jungkookie hehe" tae snuggled his head on jungkook's head, smelling his scent.

Jungkook chuckled.

"I love you tae" jungkook heard snores and smiled and realized what he said.

'did I really said that?'

Jungkook looked at tae who is sleeping so cutely as he chuckled.

'I guess I do'

_________

Sorry for the late update!

I've started reading BL comics lately that I forgot to update 😅

Hope you liked this chapter.

If you guys wanna know what BL comics I read you may ask me if you're interested

But the BL comics I read are smuts hehe

See you next chapter 😄