Pt. 24

Tae and jungkook are really happy, at first they had a sexual relationship but in the end they finally confessed and be with one another.

There are many ups and and downs but in the end they worked on their problems together. Finally it's graduation day. The moment they've been waiting for.

Graduation day

"WOHOOOOO we finally graduated!" jimin said, his arms up and kept on jumping around while the others look at him.

"don't be that excited midget" jimin stopped jumping around and glared at jungkook.

"yah, be thankful that I'm not in the bad mood today" jimin said and jungkook just chuckled. Jungkook is really happy he just doesn't show how much happy he is.

"JIMIN-AH, JUNGKOOK-AH!!" they heard someone shout their names. When they turned to look, they saw jin and he suddenly tackled them, making the three of them fall.

"HYUNG CAN YOU BELIEVE WE GRADUATED???"

"I KNOW AND I'M SO HAPPY"

"can you guys stop shouting? And hyung let go" jungkook got irritated cause he might lose his hearing from them shouting. Jin finally lets go of them and stood up.

"when do you think they'll be done, I wanna see my boyfriends" jimin pouted a little bit sad.

"right now" jimin felt someone tackle him, he looked and its hobi. Jimin smiled and hugged hobi.

"hobi! I finally graduated!" jimin said as he hugged hobi tightly, hobi chuckled from jimins cuteness.

Jimin then saw yoongi walking towards them. Jimin smiled and pulled yoongi's arm and hugged him, he hugged the both of them tightly.

"woah, you're really that happy huh?" jimin nodded, yoongi chuckled and pecked jimins forehead.

"of course! I can finally be with you guys" jimin said emotionally as he hugged them tighter.

Jin then felt someone tap his shoulder, he looked and of course its namjoon.

"joonie~" they kissed and hugged.

"I'm so proud of my princess" namjoon said said as he hugged jin tightly, he sniffed.

"why are you crying?" jin said as he pats namjoon's back as he chuckled at namjoon's cuteness.

"I-I'm just so happy f-for you" jin sighed and smiled as he comforted him, trying to calm him down.

Jungkook looked at his friends, he pouted when tae isn't here yet. He then suddenly felt someone wrap their arms around his waist.

(ps: forgot to tell, they are somewhere where there's no students)

"sorry I'm late, did I make you wait for too long?" tae said as he placed his head on jungkook's shoulder.

"yes, I thought you forgot about me" jungkook pouted making tae chuckle. Jungkook then turned around as he wrap his arms around taes waist.

"aren't you happy you graduated" tae asked, his arms wrapped around jungkook's neck.

"I am happy, we can finally go somewhere and live with peace" tae smiled and pecked jungkook's nose.

"we already talked about it right?" jungkook nodded

"we need to tell them, we can't just disappear without saying anything" tae nodded as he understands. They both know they have to leave their friends but they didn't want to leave without saying anything to them.