Pt. 15

"let's just end it here"

Jungkook said still expretionless leaving tae a shock. tae started to shake, he couldn't believe what he heard and he is in the verge of crying.

"n-no i-I don't b-believe you" tae couldn't tell of jungkook is lying or not.

"I said let's end this" tae bit his lip as he went and held on jungkook's shoulders tightly.

"y-you're lying!" jungkook sighed as he removed tae's hands off his shoulder.

"we shouldn't be together anyways, it's illegal" tae grabbed jungkook's collar and looked at him desperately, with anger.

"y-you just S-said it doesn't matter I-if it's illegal! W-why break up with me?!"

"I have personal reasons" jungkook said, still no emotion in his voice.

Jungkook removed tae's hands and went to grab tae's bag and threw it on the bed.

"time to move, jisoo will be coming over" jungkook said as he crossed his arms, tae is just staring at him while he's crying.

"j-just tell me the p-problem is! I-ill help you!" jungkook started to get frustrated.

"please j-just tell me-"

"the fucking problem is you! Now will you shut up!" jungkook shouted making tae in shock.

Tae felt his heart break into tiny pieces. He couldn't believe it, after spending time as a couple for a month...in the end its all just a waste?

"S-so when y-you said 'I love you too' I-is a lie?" jungkook sighed getting frustrated already.

"will you fucking stop asking questions?! I said it's over and just leave already!" jungkook shouted again.

"you didn't answer my q-question" tae stubbornly said.

"I...f-forget it, just leave before I lose my temper" tae gripped on his fist tightly and started grabbing his clothes from the closet and placing it in the bag.

Tae is still crying, he grabbed his bag and dashed out without saying any last words. When he walked out he stopped when he a person.

Jisoo

"oh hi Mr kim! Why are you crying?" jisoo asked but tae can feel the mock in jisoo's tone.

"non of your fucking business, that asshole is already waiting for you" tae said as he walked past her.

"hey Mr Kim!" tae stopped to hear what she have to say.

"don't worry I'll take good care of him" tae can feel her mocking smile, tae ignored her and left.

Tae then grabbed his phone and called a certain person.

On the phone

Hey hyung? Can I stay at your place?

---

"what the fuck?! That asshole! Hold me down before I strangle him" jimin said furiously while he was being held down by yoongi.

Tae called namjoon earlier if he could stay for awhile, namjoon asked what happened so he told him and immediately call all of their friends.

Right now, tae is at the guest bedroom still crying, blanket around him.

All tae could feel is anger and Sadness. But right now tae can feel anger, angry at jungkook. Tae could feel something isn't right.

"can I come with and strangle him as well?" jin said, restraining himself.