Pt. 20

Tae got back home to their home, feeling exhausted. He felt so mad at himself for leaving jungkook and go with bogum.

He went in to their shared room and saw jungkook sleeping peacefully. He smiled and went beside him, he carassed his hair and pecked his forehead.

"I'm sorry for leaving you koo...you know that I love you right?" he whispered so jungkook doesn't  wake up.

Tae looked at jungkook's sleeping face and chuckled softly. He fell Inlove with this handsome face.

Tae then layed beside close to him. Jungkook then suddenly moved wrapping his arms and legs around tae which tae suddenly got surprised.

"why come home so late?" jungkook said in a sleepy voice.

"I had to do extra work...sorry to wake you up" tae whispered.

"it's fine as long you got back in my arms its okay" then after that tae heard small snores and tae thought it's cute.

Tae then leaned his head on jungkook's chest and minutes after that he slept, now cuddling each other.

___

(skip next morning cause I'm lazy rn, sorry)

"is it me or why does jungkook look like he was about to kill someone right now?" jimin asked jin who shrugged.

"I don't know, it looks like nobody wants to sit with him" jin said.

Everyone felt jungkook's strong aura like he was about to kill them, anyone can tell he's in a bad mood.

"u-uh can I sit-" jungkook faced with an angry look the girl and the girl flinch and ranked away.

Wondering why jungkook's in a bad mood?

Well...

(when they arrived to School)

"make the quiz easier please" jungkook made a cute face, tae rolled his eyes.

"you know I can't do that kook" jungkook frowned.

"then how about a date?" tae sighed and smiled.

"alright" jungkook smiled.

When he was about to hug tae a person called out.

"oh Mr Kim glad to see you here" they turned and tae frowned.

"anything you need Mr Park?" tae said, annoyance in his voice.

"ahh there is a meeting right now and I'm here to get you Mr Kim" bogum smiled but tae can feel that he's just taking him away from jungkook.

Tae sighed as he had no choice, he doesn't want to start a fight on school especially.

"you don't mind right Mr jeon? The meeting's important"

"uhh I guess?" bogum smiled and slung his arm around tae and started walking away.

But jungkook can see bogum smirking back at him. Jungkook felt like he want that punch that guy into pulp.

'that bitch'

(end of flashback)

So yeah that happened.

Jimin and jin went beside him since everyone are scared of him right now.

"is it that guy again?" jungkook didn't answer, jimin sighed.

"you know if you want to get rid of the guy kill him" jimin said it was meant to be a joke but jungkook took it seriously.

"that's a great idea" jin and jimin froze as they see jungkook's evil smile.