Pt. 17

Still a flashback

Jungkook now started avoiding tae at home and at school. Jisoo has eyes on jungkook, she can see what he's doing cause she put a tracker on jungkook that jungkook didn't know.

Its been a hell for jungkook, he's fighting the urge to kiss and hug tae throughout the day but he knows she's watching him.

He's doing this for tae cause he loves him very much.

"Ehem" jungkook is staring at tae's table and he can see that tae's in a bad mood.

"Ehem!"

"what" she glared at him.

"don't 'what' me, don't forget our deal" jungkook rolled his eyes.

"now act like we're flirting and hold my cheek" she demanded as jungkook cursed to himself.

He has no choice but to act, they acted like they're flirting as he held her cheek. He feel disgusted, tae's cheek is more softer than hers (a/n:sorry jisso 🥺)

He glanced at tae's table and he can see tae walking out the cafeteria, jisoo noticed and smirked.

"great job" she smiled jungkook rolled his eyes, he wanted to chase after him but he can't. She has eyes on him.

---

"what the fuck?! This is going too far!" jungkook shouted, anger through his voice.

Jisoo rolled her eyes and pulled out the USB.

"break up with him or I'll expose both of you to everyone and my father" she smirked as jungkook's fist started shaking.

He's super mad, he doesn't care if he punches her right her right now but she's blackmailing her right now.

He also doesn't want to see tae hurt.

"so? Do you agree?" jungkook sighed in defeat as he nodded, she smiled in satisfaction.

"great! I'll be coming as well just incase everything goes well" she smirked as he ignored her and walked away.

All he does to protect tae

---

Jungkook got back to their shared home, feeling nervous. He has to tell tae that they should break up. He doesn't want to say it cause he loves him so much.

But becuase of jisoo, he can't. He has to protect him.

"Taehyung?" jungkook called trying not to get nervous.

He can see tae wiped his tears and acted like never happened. It broke jungkook's heart seeing him like this.

"y-yeah?" tae stuttered.

"I want to tell you something" jungkook said as he tried to keep it expretionless.

Jungkook can see tae being nervous, he have the feeling that tae doesn't want him to say that.

"let's just end it here"

Jungkook can see tae in the verge of crying.

'this is the moment I realised...i fucked up' jungkook thought.

"n-no i-I don't b-believe you" tae said feeling so hurt, jungkook frowned internally.

"I said let's end this" jungkook said a little bit harsh.