Pt. 19

"oi!" beakhyun smacked jungkook's head as jungkook came back to reality.

He had been spacing out, always thinking what is the relationship between with that bogum and tae.

Since the day jisoo got exposed bogum has been stealing tae away from him. To be honest, he hasn't seen that bogum guy around.

He wondered why he suddenly pop out of nowhere and steal tae away from him.

"what's wrong with you? Is it your boyfriend of yours again?" jungkook sighed and ignored him.

"yah! Answer me, I can't have my employee dazing off" baekhyun crossed his arms.

"I'm sorry I'll do my job properly" baekhyun got a bit surprised, jungkook will sometimes joke around work.

Baekhyun shrugged it off and continued working. Jungkook served customers, also he isn't a good mood.

He checked his phone and sighed, he texted tae where he is but there is still no response.

Then someone came running inside, completely out of breath.

"JUNGKOOK!" jimin shouted still breathing heavily. all the customers looking at him weirdly.

Jungkook immediately grabbed water for his best friend and jimin thanked him.

"did you run??"

"of course *huff* I did!" jimin took a break for a minute and stood up properly like nothing ever happened.

"what happened?"

"tae and bogum, I know their relationship" jungkook widened his eyes as he grabbed jimin on the shoulders.

"W-what"

"bogum is tae's..."

_____

"can I go now?" bogum chuckled and slung his arm around tae.

"what's the hurry? We've finally found each other after for so long" bogum smiled, tae rolled his eyes.

"why did you appear all of the sudden?" tae removed bogum's arm.

"I've heard that you are going to be a math teacher and decided to be one too" bogum smiled.

"wait so you've gonna work there as well?!"

"isn't it exciting?!" tae tsked and glared at him.

"we lost connection for years now, I've moved on" tae said angrily.

Bogum chuckled and grabbed tae's wrist. He pulled him in the alley where no one can see him. He then caressed tae's face and pulled him into a kiss.

Tae almost got lost in the kiss and  pulled away, wiping his lips. He then slapped bogum's cheek while bogum is completely unfazed.

"fuck off" tae was about to walk away but bogum stopped him.

"why did you chose me then? while you just left your 'boyfriend' and go with me" tae didn't look at him, he did make a mistake.

He chose to go with bogum instead of jungkook. He chose his ex over his current boyfriend.

'I'm an asshole'

But bogum is just the same, he left him without a word and tae even said how much he loved him more than a friend during sex.

Bogum went and back hugged him, smelling tae's strawberry scent.

"I've missed you..."

"i don't" tae pushed bogum away as he glared at him.

"you are the reason I've became so miserable, a sex freak" bogum then held tae's hand.

"but I do really missed you...we are each other's first" bogum caressed tae's hand. Tae then snatched his hand away.

"I'm not even your first love! you are nothing but a liar and you will always be a liar!" tae shouted at him and ranned away.

Bogum chuckled as he watched tae run away. Bogum sighed with a smirk on his face.

"I'll get you back tae, you're all mine"

Tae's past (tae is 14 and bogum is 17)

"hyung?" tae is layed on bogum's legs while bogum carreses tae's hair.

"yeah?"

"I wanna try sex" bogum got shocked, why would tae asked that

"you know youre still a minor bub" tae frowned and sat straight.

"but he told me sex feels good" tae pouted, really innocent about it. Bogum squinted his eyebrow.

"who told you that?"

"minjae hyung" bogum sighed and thought about killing him.

"yeah but you can do it with someone you love" tae's face lightened up.

"then can hyung have sex with me?!" tae asked a little desperate, bogum widened his eyes.

"W-what?! Why me?"

"you said you can have sex with someone you love...we love each other right?" bogum sighed while tae looks at him desperately.

"it will gonna hurt-"

"it's okay! I just wanna do it with you hyung!" bogum sighed, he has no other choice or tae will keep on bugging him.

"fine get ready on my room" tae smiled and immediately went to bogum's room.

Tae sat on the bed while bogum sat beside him. bogum carresed tae's cheek as he smiled at him.

"you sure you won't regret this?" tae nodded.

Then slowly their lips crashed. Tae is completely new to this so he let bogum do the work and just go with it.

Bogum held onto tae's waist as he pulled him closer. Tae started to get the hang of it. Then after a few minutes they pulled away, out of breath. Bogum chuckled.

"I'm your first kiss then?" bogum can see the redness of tae's face.

"y-yeah I guess so"

...

Few years later (tae is 17 and bogum is 20)

Tae woke up as he felt nothing beside him. He got confused cause while they were having sex he kept on saying how much he loves him more than a friend.

He then tried to stand up while his ass and back is aching. He grabbed his phone and tried to call bogum but noticed bogum blocked him.

Then the whole day he would go find or ask his friends where bogum is but they didn't know either.

Tae got broken, really mad at bogum. He really loved him, bogum is his first love.

Then after that he became cold and always have one night stands. Then he met a new friend namjoon who works as a teacher.

Tae then decided to be a teacher as well to have money. Then while day passes by he moved on but little feelings are still in tae.

If he haven't fell Inlove with bogum...

All of this would never happen.

______

Hey guyssss I'm back!
Sorry if I took so long and I felt this chap sucks 😭
This took me so long cause I can't think of anything that happens next.

From now on expect delays/late uploads

I hope you liked this chapter even if its about tae's past with bogum.

If there are any mistakes please tell me.

Anyways stay safe and have a great day!