Pt. 13 (M)

"hey baby boy~wanna bang?" a student asked with a smirk as tae turned around and smiled at him.

"no thank you" he smiled and left as the male student looked at him dumbfounded.

"what did I just witness?" namjoon asked surprised cause tae usually answer yes quickly.

"I don't know if this is true or not but I heard from jimin that tae and jungkook are dating" hobi whispered on namjoon's ear.

Namjoon's eyes widened as he looked at hobi.

"WHAT?!"

yes it's true jungkook asked him out cause he's sure about his feelings for tae and tae immediately answered yes.

Flashback~

"didn't know that you cook so well, #boyfriendmaterial"  jungkook chuckled as he stopped washing the dishes and turned around.

"do I?" he grinned as he grabbed tae's waist.

"how bout if I ask you out? Will you accept it?" jungkook smirked as tae blushed.

"don't you think it's illegal?" tae asked worriedly

"we'll just hide it from everyone, I just want you to be mine and mine only" jungkook whispered on tae's ear.

Tae smirked and trailed his arms to jungkook's neck.

"alright daddy" tae said seductively and jungkook immediately went for a kiss and the kiss become heated.

Tae tugged on jungkook's hair while jungkook's eating out tae's mouth. Tae moaned as he felt jungkook squeeze his ass.

They broke the kiss, they are both out of breath. Both are them are hard already and they just fucked, I don't know, 2 days ago I think?

"want you daddy, so so much" tae seductively said.

"then beg baby boy" jungkook smirked.

"please daddy~ I want that big cock to stick inside me~ I want you to fuck me senseless, right here right now" jungkook's dick twitched.

"damn baby boy, so desperate for my junior" jungkook started to kiss tae's neck and maybe sucking it making love bites.

"sit down on top baby" tae immediately sat on the counter.

"do you want daddy to eat you out?"

"y-yes please daddy" jungkook removed tae's pants and tae's already leaking precum.

"so wet already" jungkook then lifted tae's legs up to show tae's desperate hole.

Jungkook then leaned down in front of tae's hole and started licking it. Tae moaned as he grabbed jungkook's hair, feeling so good.

"mmm-S-so good!" jungkook kept on eating tae's hole as tae felt he's getting close.

"C-close" jungkook then stopped when tae is about to cum, making tae pout frustratedly.

Then tae screamed when jungkook suddenly slammed his cock inside of tae, without any warning. Jungkook groaned cause of tae's tightness.

"why do you still feel so fucking tight" jungkook thrusted really fast as he held tae's legs up.

Tae kept on moaning as he held onto jungkook's neck, almost scratching it.

"C-close!"

"let's cum together baby" jungkook thrusted a few more times until he came inside of tae and tae came on his stomach. Both of them are out of breath.

Before tae can realise, jungkook immediately carried tae to wash him up.

"I thought we're gonna do round two" tae said still out of breath as jungkook chuckled.

"do you want a round two then?" jungkook smirked as tae rolled his eyes.

"go fuck yourself, I'm hella tired" tae said as he was being placed in the bathtub.

"then I shall take care of you my princess" tae blushed and looked away while jungkook chuckled at his cuteness.

When they finished showering, tae borrowed some clothes from jungkook and jungkook couldn't help but coo cause tae looks good on his clothes.

"I lost again!" tae pouted cause jungkook won over the game, jungkook chuckled.

"I'm not the golden maknae for nothing" tae rolled his eyes as turned around crossing his arms.

"don't talk to me cheater!" jungkook chuckled as he went and back hugged tae.

"I'm sorry baby~please forgive me" jungkook said cutely for tae to forgive him.

Tae looked at him and couldn't resist jungkook's doe eyes. He sighed.

"fine, I forgive you" jungkook smiled

"let's cuddle" they went to the bed and they cuddled each other.

"I love you" tae's heart beats faster as he looked at jungkook and pecked his nose.

"love you too" tae smiled and jungkook smiled as well.

Tae feels protected in jungkook's buff arms, he feels so small from jungkook's buff body but he won't complain cause he loves him.

Tae finally felt love but he is still worried cause he's a teacher and jungkook's a student. But for now he won't bother and cherish the moments with the younger.

He finally felt happiness...

End of flashback~

"I don't believe you hobi" namjoon said still completely surprised.

"really?" hobi pointed to something behind namjoon.

Namjoon widened his eyes when he saw jungkook sneakily grabbed tae's hand and led him to the janitors closet.

"jungkook getting that taebooty so early huh?" hobi said, namjoon didn't answer.

"Imma head out and buy some holy water" namjoon said and walked away.

____

Hey guys back with another chapter!
I'm sorry if this is short I'll try to make it long next time 🙏🏻

And if there are any mistakes please tell me so I'll go and change it. Oh and I'm sorry if I took long to update 🙏🏻

Anyways have a great day and see you on the next chapter!