Pt. 6

Author POV

"jeon jungkook you're late!" Mr byun said as jungkook rolled his eyes.

"sorry baekhyun, I got school"

"how dare you not being polite to your hyung!"

"meh" jungkook simply said and grabbed his uniform.

"I swear jeon i'll-"

"excuse me!" a customer said while jungkook grinned.

"welp duty calls, see ya boss" jungkook said and went to the employees bathroom to change.

"aish this kid"

_________

"you are dismissed!" the principal said as the teachers head out while taehyung, RM, jhope and yoongi went last.

"can't believe I got so much work to do" tae groaned.

"a teacher is a teacher tae" RM said

"but I can't even have sex with someone" tae pouted while the others rolled their eyes.

"that's should stop tae it's getting gross" jhope said giving him a 'grossed' face.

"besides I think you already got fucked by a student earlier" yoongi raised his eyebrow.

Tae froze since yoongi said is true.

"n-no I didn't, I just got some help" tae said keeping it calm but yoongi rolled his eyes and said 'whatever'

"anyways wanna hangout at the cafe nearby?" tae asked

"can't I have to tutor jin" RM said

"sorry but I have to hang out with someone else" yoongi said as tae pouted.

"hobi?" tae gave hoseok the puppy dog eyes.

"aish you adorable thing, fine I'll go" tae smiled widely.

"yay! Let's go!" tae said and pulled jhope with him as RM went to find jin abd yoongi following vhope.

While they are walking tae saw jimin at the front, still waiting for someone at this hour.

"jimin?" jimin turned to see tae and jhope.

"ah hyungs! Nice to see you!" jimin smiled as tae and jhope approached him.

"what are you still doing here this late?" jhope asked.

"oh I'm still waiting for someone oh and jungkook said that he already left but he was supposed to wait for you" jimin said and the last part, tae internally blushed.

"oh where did he go?"

"he has a part time job at-"

"jimin let's go" yoongi said through the car door.

"oh sorry hyungs gotta go!" jimin bowed and went in the car and they left.

"weird, Where's his part time job?" tae asked but jhope shrugged.

"just ask him tomorrow and let's go" jhope said as tae rolled his eyes and they left.

________

They walked about 15 minutes and arrived at the cafe, the wings cafe. Its a very popular shop cause they sell milk tea and lattes cheap and so good snacks.

They went in and have a seat and sat down. They called the waiter to get their order.

"welcome to wings cafe! What do you want to order?" the waiter asked as he smiled.

"uhm, I'll take a strawberry milk tea and he'll take the latte" tae said and the waiter nodded and wrote down the order.

"okay we'll serve the drinks for awhile, thank you" the waiter bowed and walked away and into the kitchen.

"thanks for the treat tae!" jhope winked as tae rolled his eyes.

"it's the only way for you to come with me" tae said.

"yah Where's are maknae! We need the latte ASAP!" the employee said and jungkook ranned to the latte maker.

"I'm here I'm here, jeez I'm already making it" the maknae said as he started making the latte.

On the other hand, tae widened his eyes as he saw jungkook. He's not surprised that jungkook works here but he's surprised to see how jungkook looks hot in that outfit.

'fuck' tae thought as he saw a total masterpiece

'a fucking daddy material, wow' he thought as he felt himself getting hard by looking at him.

While he was staring, jhope looked at him confused.

"yo, earth to tae!" jhope snapped his fingers in front of tae as tae went back to reality.

"huh? What?" tae asked as jhope sighed.

"you're daydreaming again"

"oops?" tae said questionly as jhope rolled his eyes.

Tae looked down and saw a tent on his pants as he quickly covers it with his hands.

"thank you for waiting! Here's your order" tae looked up and saw jungkook up close.

'so fucking hot'  tae thought as he stared at his arms.

"woah jungkook! You look good kid" jhope said as jungkook chuckled.

"what can I say? I was born like this after all" jungkook said as he turned to tae,who was staring at him.

Jungkook looked down and saw what tae's covering and smirked and that made tae go nuts.

"jungkook! There's another order, hurry up!" the employee said as jungkook nodded.

"I'll get going, enjoy your meal!" jungkook smiled and bowed as he looked at tae one last time and winked at him making tae go crazy more.

Jungkook left leaving a blushing tae as jhope looked at him confused.

"you okay?" jhope asked as tae nodded.

"y-yeah I'll just go to the bathroom" tae said as jhope nodded and started scrolling through his phone.

Tae left and went to the bathroom, but he accidentally forgot to lock it.

He washed his face as he looked at himself at the mirror.

"damn you jungkook for making me hard"

"really?" tae shot his head to the voice and saw a smirking jungkook, his arms crossed as he leans at the wall.

Tae gulped as how jungkook looked fucking dominant right now.

"let me help you right now" jungkook said and locked the door behind him.

________

Heyyyyyy!!!
Sorry for the late update, I need to study for my exam.

I was supposed to update it last week but exams suddenly came up and I couldn't make it anymore.

Anyways thanks for the patience and I'll see you at the next chapter 😊