Pt. 7

"let me help you right now" jungkook said and locked the door behind him.

Author POV
Jungkook smirked as he went close to taehyung, their bodies almost millimeters away. Their faces as well ar millimetres away.

Tae is now becoming submissive, tae is now flushed red with a 'daddy' right in front of him.

"do you want daddy to fix your problem? I can solve any problem, kitten" jungkook whispered seductively in tae's ears as tae gulp and felt himself getting really aroused.

Tae nodded but it didn't satisfy jungkook so jungkook grabbed tae's ass and squized it as tae moaned softly.

"words, kitty"

"y-yes daddy" tae said as jungkook smirked and snaked his hands inside tae's pants and into tae's boxers.

"I'll make you feel so good baby" jungkook smirked as tae moaned at the feeling.

Jungkook then pulled them into a kiss, so passionately as they moaned through the kiss.

When jungkook is about to unzip tae's pants, there was a knock on the door.

"jungkook! You there?!" Mr byun shouted as they groaned, completely sexually frustrated.

"yeah I'm right here! I'm busy!"

"quit jacking yourself and get back to work! There are alot of customers!"

"ughhhhhh fine" then Mr byun left.

Jungkook sighed as he let go of tae, who was totally annoyed.

"a fucking cockblocker" tae said as jungkook chuckled and pecked taes lips.

"I guess we'll do it next time sweet cheeks"

"but how about this?" tae pouted as he pointed at his boner.

"i guess you'll have to fix it yourself for now baby" tae sighed and nodded and jungkook gave him a one last kiss.

"how bout waiting for me when my shift finishes, yeah?" tae nodded as jungkook smiled and left the restroom.

Tae sighed as he looked at his boner.

"I guess I'm the one taking care of you" he then started to do his 'business'

______

Tae was finished and went out the restroom, completely sweaty.

Inside he kept moaning jungkook's name but when people came in, he kept quiet, not wanting to be caught.

He then sat in front of jhope and he looked at him confused.

"you okay? You're kinda sweaty" jhope asked tae quickly removed his sweat.

"yeah it's just really hot"

"and you're in the bathroom for a really long time, what happened?" jhope asked again as tae gulped.

"there was a long line?" he questioned himself as jhope looked at him curiously.

"meh I guess, anyways I got to go my sister needs me, you coming?"

"I-uh no I'll just stay here for a bit" tae said cause jungkook already told him to wait for him to finish his shift.

"fine then, I'll see you tomorrow tae" jhope smiled and left the cafe not before leaving money on the table.

Tae POV
I sighed as I slouched on the seat, bored since jhope left and jungkook have a shift and I got no one to talk to.

I see him in the side making coffee, I wish I could see him like that in my apartment.