Pt. 3

"will you please stop staring? You're making me hard"

Author POV

After taehyung said that, jungkook grew a smirk on his face making tae widened his eyes.

"I'm making you what?" Taehyung didn't answer and just kept silent.

Jungkook stepped closer to tae until jungkook's breath hits tae's ear.

'Fuck so dominant'  tae thought  

"I'm making you hard, am I?" jungkook said in a low voice making tae shiver and a moan escaped tae's mouth, making jungkook's smirk grew bigger.

"a submissive I see, I like it" jungkook whispered as he pulled away as he looked at tae's flustered face.

"so...whats a cutie like you doing here?" jungkook crossed his arms as he leaned on the door making his biceps visible making tae gulp.

'damn you hormones, not now'  tae thought

Tae's body wanted to submit to jungkook but he can't (at least not now) so he put on a serious look.

"what do you think I'm doing here? Of course I'm your teacher you dumbass" tae said bluntly making jungkook chuckle.

'he looks adorable when he's feisty'  tae thought.

"fiesty...i like it" jungkook licked his lips making tae's insides go BOOM BOOM.

"will you please go inside, I'm about to start the class mister" tae said but jungkook didn't move a bit

"I said move" tae said but jungkook just placed his hand on tae's hand, carassing it.

"you know, we could do something else" jungkook said smirking but taehyung rolled his eyes and opened the door making jungkook fall on the ground.

"OW the fuck? How rude" jungkook said but taehyung ignored him and and walked past him.

"that's for not listening to me, now take a seat" tae said showing the way but jungkook rolled his eyes and followed anyways.

Tae sighed 'he looks hot but annoying as well'

Taehyung stared at the students with a blank face and greeted them.

"welcome everyone, my name is Kim taehyung but please do call me Mr Kim and I'm your math teacher" everyone groaned at the word 'math' in his sentence.

Suddenly jungkook raised his hand.

"yes? What's your question?" tae asked

"can I call you baby boy?" jungkook smirked and everyone else laughed making tae flustered and hard at the same time.

"n-no you cannot! Please ask questions related to my subject" tae said as he glared at jungkook.

"math is a HARD subject so please ask something related to MY subject" tae said seriously but in the inside he's flustered as hell.

"you know who else is hard for you?"

"what?"

"my dick" jungkook smirked as everyone laughed.

"I bet your dick is small dumbass" tae deadpanned making everyone 'oooo' but jungkook still didn't lose.

"we'll see about that baby boy, once my dick slams into you you'll see stars and you can't be able to walk for a month" jungkook smirked as tae widened his eyes and blushed.

"alright alright that's enough! I don't want to hear anything from you again mister!" tae said and grabbed a white board marker.

"please turn your math books to page 30!"tae said and he started writing things on the board.

While tae is writing jungkook kept on staring on tae's thick ass. He already woken up juancock but he didn't care right now, he just stared at tae's ass and not even listening to the lesson.

____________

The class has ended and so eon texted jungkook.

Namjoon's_slut:
Hey kook! Can you go to joonie's office? I'd like to meet somebody.

Juancock:
Do I have to jin?
I'm meeting jimin at the cafeteria

Namjoon's_slut:
Be a good boy and go
I'll pinch your nipples if you didn't go

Juancock:
Shit! Fine, I'll go
I don't want my nippies to die

Namjoon's_slut:
Great see you then kook :)

Jungkook sighed as he walked down as he saw taehyung walking out, with his ass jiggling, and jungkook 'accidentaly' slapped his butt making tae moan.

Jungkook smirked at tae's sudden reaction and smirked. Tae turned around and glared at jungkook.

"I didn't know you have slapping kink" jungkook smirked and tae blushed hard.

"stop it you pervert! Go away shoo shoo!" tae shooed him as he walked aways but jungkook just chuckled at his cuteness.

__________

Jungkook arrived at namjoon's office and saw namjoon talking to someone so familiar.

"kook!" jungkook looked and saw jin as jin approached him.

"I'd like you to meet the new teacher!"

"this better be quick" jungkook murmured as he rolled his eyes.

"tae Meet jungkook! The one I'm talking about" jin smirked and I widened my eyes.

Tae turned around and saw me making his eyes widened as well with our mouths agaped.

"YOU?!"

___________

How are you all?

Sorry for the late update :( I got school

Hope you enjoyed my story 😊