Pt. 14

It's been a month since jungkook and tae started dating secretly, they haven't told anyone and their friends already knew.

Asking how are they doing the last few weeks?

well...

"ahhh! R-right there!" jungkook slapped tae's ass

"be quiet slut"

They've been fucking almost non stop

When no one's in the classroom...

"ah!" tae moaned loudly when jungkook hit his spot then jungkook tugged on tae's hair.

"shh" jungkook grabbed tae's necktie and tied it on his mouth.

"be quiet they'll hear you" jungkook groaned.

At the school backyard...

Jungkook covered tae's mouth when he saw someone walking outside then removed it when they left, thrusting into to tae.

"do you like it?" tae nodded as he held onto the tree, his legs almost giving up.

Jungkook smirked as he kept on thrusting and gave kisses on tae's neck.

On their date...

"mmm~" tae tried to hold back his moan while jungkook fingered tae.

They are at a cinema and it's a sex movie that jungkook picked out and they are just a few people at the front and they're the only ones at the back.

"wanna cum?" tae nodded desperately, then he came as he huffed tiredly.

"were not finished yet baby" jungkook whispered as he smirked, taking out his dick which is already hard.

Tae gulped.

Jungkook even puts a vibrator in tae's ass while he was teaching...

"Mr Kim are you okay?" one student asked while he tried to stand up properly.

"y-yes j-just continue y-your work" the student their work while tae struggled.

Tae looked up and saw jungkook already smirking at him, a remote in his hands under the table.

Tae gave him the 'please stop' look, jungkook just smirked and turned the vibrator in high settings.

Tae can't handle it anymore.

"I'll just go the bathroom, please continue your work" tae said as he immediately went out, trying not to be obvious.

Jungkook smirked as he sneakily went out of class following tae.

So yeah they don't get tired at all.

"ahh!" tae moaned loudly as he came on the shower wall while jungkook came into tae.

They panted as they are feeling really tired, i mean they just fucked on the bed a while ago.

"geez you have strong stamina" tae panted as jungkook chuckled and hugged tae's waist.

"I'm sorry baby, I'm horny" tae rolled his eyes.

"yeah well like EVERYDAY you're horny" jungkook chuckled and pecked tae's cheek.

"you love it tho"

"unfortunately I do" jungkook giggled as they started washing each other.

Tae felt really happy jungkook being by his side, loving him and also fucking him, sorry not sorry.

Then there is a problem...

Jungkook started ignoring him almost everyday

He doesn't know why but a new month started and jungkook started ignoring him, like he doesn't care anymore.

Tae thought at first, jungkook's just tired because of the night shifts at his part time job but no.

Everyday jungkook will ignore tae and talk to girls. Tae of course gets jealous so he would sometimes scold him maybe punishing him but noooo

Jungkook will just get mad at him and push him away then the next day, he acted like nothing happened and started ignoring him again.

Tae's heart started to break little by little everytime he sees jungkook flirting with that one girl, jisoo.

Tae has been trying to be considerate and be patient with him but jungkook will just push him away.

All the I love you's, all the hugs and kisses

Are all gone...

And he doesn't know, what happened?

"that jisoo really annoys me so much" jimin said as he chew on his food while he secretly held yoongi's hand.

Oh yeah forgot to mention, yoonminseok started dating each other secretly but their friends know of course.

Well hobi fell in love with them both and he didn't show how he felt and blah blah blah you get the idea.

"same, it's obvious she's hitting on jungkook and that asshole is getting along with it" jin said annoyed while namjoon Calmed him down.

While tae just sighed and played with his food, he doesn't have the mood to eat. He sometimes took some glances at jungkook, all flirty to jisoo.

Since jungkook started ignoring tae, he started hanging out with jisoo and her friends.

"it's been a week already tae, aren't you gonna confront him?" hobi asked with a concerned look, tae shrugged.

"he'll just ignore me like every time" tae puts his head down on the tables, his tears almost falling out.

"it's okay tae, he's an asshole like always but I don't know what changed him, he's really happy when he's with you" jimin said feeling sad for tae.

"I don't know anymore...i felt like I was a toy to pass time" tae sniffed while namjoon pats his back.

"I mean there will be a time that he'll tell you how he feels, maybe he's also having such a hard time" namjoon said as tae just nodded, his thoughts full of negativity.

Then suddenly something caught tae's eye, he saw how jungkook look at jisoo while he held her cheek. That's the look how jungkook looks at tae, full of love.

Tae couldn't anymore, he stood up and went out the cafeteria, his tears started falling down his cheeks.

'what have I done that made you not love me anymore?' tae thought.

Then his class started, he just gave free time to his students cause he has no energy to teach and he can't bare to look at jungkook and jisoo flirting with each other on class.

After school, he immediately went back to his and jungkook's place. Since they started dating, he started staying at jungkook's place.

He went to his and jungkook's shared bedroom and layed down, crying on the pillow. Then he heard the front door open, he knows it's jungkook.

"Taehyung?" tae immediately wiped his tears away and stood up, like nothing happened.

"y-yeah?" his heart is beating fast.

"I want to tell you something" jungkook said expressionless while tae is feeling so nervous.

'please don't say that'

'please dont-'

"let's just end it here"

______

Hey guys!!!
Hope you guys liked this chapter, I know it's sad and it's because it's part of my story :))

Anyways quick question...who plays pubg? 🤔
Cause I just started playing pubg because of tae and its actually fun 😊

Oh and who here already read 'painter of the night'?
For those who haven't read it yet, I suggest you to read it cause the comic is 10/10

Anyways have a great day 😊