Pt. 10

Author POV

"mmm" tae woke up, the sun hitting his eyes.

Tae stretched as he suddenly felt arms around his waist and saw it was jungkook. Tae sat up then suddenly his head hurts.

"ugh my head hurts" tae groaned and looked around he's not at his place.

Where am I? Tae thought then he saw jungkook who is hugging him, shirtless. He blushed.

I guess I'm at jungkook's place he thought.

"why wake up so early?" jungkook asked groggily as he started to open his eyes to see tae's now red face.

"why are you so red are you sick?" jungkook asked now sitting up, worried so he checked his temperature.

"no! J-just wear a shirt or something!" tae covered his face.

I know tae has already been frucked by guys, of course being naked, and it's the first time tae got shy just by jungkook shirtless.

"you shy?" jungkook teased as tae removed his hands and glared at him.

"don't tease me right now, my head hurts" tae said as he stood up, suddenly got dizzy.

Jungkook stood up quickly as he grabbed tae, making sure that he's not gonna fall.

"hey I'm fine, just got dizzy"

"no you're not, go and sit down while I go get some painkillers" tae sighed and nodded he had no energy to refuse right now.

This is the first time that someone took good care of him. Tae usually refuse any help from someone. But jungkook made him feel like something special.

He knows he's just a student and it's illegal and he knows that.

But what can he do?

Jungkook is not like one of his 'one night stands' jungkook is somewhat special than that.

The way tae's heart beats faster when jungkook kisses him, the way jungkook made him shy.

'what is this feeling?' tae thought.

"here" tae looked up with jungkook holding a cup of water and the painkillers.

"thanks" tae said and grabbed the painkillers and drank it.

"next time please don't go get drunk on your own" jungkook said as tae rolled his eyes.

"I can do whatever I want" tae said as jungkook got annoyed.

"tae"

"jungkook" tae copied is actions and yelped when jungkook suddenly hovered over him.

"you've been a bad boy already in the morning" jungkook said lowly as tae gulped.

Jungkook is still shirtless which makes tae more turned on.

"l-let go!" tae said getting out from his grip but jungkook leaned in closer.

Jungkook and tae stared at each others eyes as jungkook sighed and let's go which tae got confused.

"look if you're wondering why i didn't continue eating you up it's because your head hurts" jungkook said as he grabbed a towel.

"if you want to join, you can always come in" jungkook said and went in the shower.

Tae sat on the bed thinking.

Go join him!

No don't do it!

It will be fun!

It'll be weird don't!

You've seen his dick anyways you should join him

Tae groaned as he stood up and went to the bathroom. I guess his hormones won.

When tae entered the bathroom, he already saw jungkook in the shower, his eyes closed while the water hits him.

Tae gulped as he removed his clothes quietly. He went in the shower and back hugged jungkook.

Jungkook smiled already now who it was. He turned around and hugged his waist.

"I didn't know you'll agree" jungkook chuckled as tae rolled his eyes and kissed him.

Their kiss is slow but passionate. Tae's hands going up to jungkook's neck while jungkook's hands suddenly went and grabbed tae's butt, squeezing it making tae moan.

The kiss started to get heated, jungkook started sucking to tae's jaw to his neck. Sucking at tae's favorite spot.

"mmm jungkook~" tae moaned, tugging jungkook's hair while jungkook roamed his hands around tae's body then started pinching tae's nipples.

"ahhh~y-yeah there~" jungkook smirked as he started sucking tae's neck and playing tae's nipples at the same time.

Then jungkook stopped and looked at tae then looked down, seeing their buddies already up.

Jungkook smirked.

"are you on the mood doing it here?" tae rolled his eyes as they let their bodies get close, their juniors touching.

"no need to ask, you already know the answer" tae smirked and started kissing jungkook again....

To be continued

____

Hey ya'll! Sorry again for the late update :))

To make it up to you guys there will be smut in the next chapter haha :))

Oh and I have a new story it's called 'love potion' please read it :))

I hope you guys will read it :))

See you in the next chapter 👋🏻