Pt. 5

Author POV

"fuck!"

They both cursed as jimin looked at them with wide eyes. Jimin looked at tae who is a mess. Dishevelled hair, hickey on his neck, dishevelled clothes, and swollen lips.

They looked around like nothing happened and jimin fake coffed to get their attention.

"hello?! What did I see just now?!" jimin exclaimed as jungkook rolled his eyes.

"we didn't do anything chim, we just cleaned stuff in the janitors closet"

"you can't fool me jeon jungkook! I heard everything inside!" jimin deadpan as jungkook rolled his eyes again and wrapped an arm around tae.

"so what? We just have sex" jungkook raised an eyebrow as jimin sighed in annoyance.

"it's illegal to date a teacher! You'll get arrested!"

"so? Our age is 4 years apart what's the problem with that?"

"you're illegally dating your teacher!"

"I'm not!" while jungkook and jimin are having a fight, tae just watched them as he started to get annoyed from the fight.

"will you guys stop! Especially you jeon!" tae said as he got out of jungkook's hold.

"what did I do?! I'm trying to save your ass here! This midget kept saying its illegal!" jungkook pointed at jimin.

"hey!"

"it is illegal to date a teacher jeon, stop saying that is legal" tae said while jimin laughed as jungkook glared at jimin.

"see I told you!"

"whatever you're just jealous that you don't have your sugar daddy yet" jungkook teased as jimin glared at him.

"I swear jeon if you went to jail i-"

"there you are tae! I'm looking everywhere for you" the voice said, cutting jimin, as they all turned to that voice.

"yoongi! I'm glad you came" tae said as yoongi went closer to them.

Jimin on the other hand saw a beauty in his eyes, his heart beating so fast and butterflies in his stomach. He basically saw heaven.

"I can't find you any- woah what happened?" yoongi asked as he looked at tae's look, a mess.

"it's a long story" tae glared at jungkook as jungkook smiled and bowed to yoongi.

"hi I'm jeon jungkook" jungkook smiled as yoongi just nodded, lazy to Greet him.

"yeah yeah so tae the teachers have a meeting right now and you're the only one who's gone" yoongi said and tae nodded.

Yoongi looked back and saw a cute student thats so smol, basically yoongi almost melted at how cute he is but he kept a straight look.

"hey kid" yoongi greeted while jimin finally realised he's staring too long.

"o-oh H-hi" jimin bowed and yoongi chuckled.

"no need to be so formal, I'm Mr min you can call me yoongi or suga" yoongi smiled as jimin blushed.

"y-yes y-yoongi" jimin said, yoongi smiled and ruffled jimin hair and left, leaving a flushed jimin.

On the other hand, jungkook and tae saw what happened just chuckled.

"so I have to go I have meeting" tae said about to walk away but jungkook quickly grabbed his wrists.

"I need my goodbye kiss first" jungkook closed his eyes and started to lean to tae.

Tae placed a finger on jungkook's lips as jungkook opened his eyes again.