Pt. 18

"and then it all ended up to here..." jungkook looked at tae, completely sorry.

Tae had his had down completely in thought. He thought jungkook should've just told him so they'll handle the problem together.

"then when you said we shouldn't be together cause we're illegal...do you mean it?" tae sniffed, jungkook sighed, he really messed up.

"come here" tae then went and sat down on jungkook's lap, hugging him.

"you know that's not true, I said that cause I had to. Jisoo has eyes on me" jungkook said softly on tae's neck.

"you don't know how much I've been through...i hate you"

"I know...im sorry, you know that I love you right?" tae nodded and they looked at each other, tae's eyes are swollen from crying.

"promise me you'll tell me if something happens?" jungkook smiled softly and nodded.

Then jungkook pulled tae into a kiss and the kiss showed how much they missed each other, its an emotional kiss (a/n: idk what to call it 🤷‍♀️)

They pulled away and stared at each others eyes. Jungkook then caressed tae's cheek.

"will you forgive me?" jungkook said with a pout on his face as tae thought about it.

"you have to do something in order for me to forgive you" tae said with a smirk on his face, jungkook got confused and scared at the same time.

"and what is that?"

---

"I can't believe I'm doing this"

Tae wanted jungkook to wear a dress in order for him to forgive jungkook and jungkook of course can't refuse.

Right now they are walking the hallways and everyone is snickering and laughing at jungkook.

"it looks good on you tho, but your muscles are ruining it" tae pouted as jungkook rolled his eyes.

"you should be the one wearing this! You have a slim body!" tae glared at him which jungkook raised his hands in defeat.

"BAHAHAHA what are you wearing kook?!" jimin laughed and also their other friends.

"I'm gonna take a pic you look awful BAHAHAHA" Jin wind shield laughed as he started taking pics of jungkook. Jungkook is getting red in embarrassment.

"I guess you did this?" jimin questioned tae, tae giggled and nodded and jimin embraced tae.

"thank you for this wonderful creation" jimin faked cry and patted tae's back, jungkook is fuming in anger at jimin.

"can I now change? Please?" jungkook begged as tae signaled him to change.

"yeah yeah but I'll give you a low score on your test" tae teased.

"yeah yeah I don't care anymore" jungkook said and ranned of to the boys restroom.

"oh by the way how'd you made up with kook?" namjoon asked as tae.

"it's all jinsoo's doing, she blackmailed him to break up with me" tae said, still annoyed at jisoo.

"I knew I had a bad feeling about this!" jimin said

"speaking of jisoo, where is she?" yoongi asked as they looked around. Then they heard shouting behind them.

Tae then saw that it was jisoo shouting at jungkook. He immediately ranned to them, along with their friends.

"You bitch! You really love that slut do you?!" jisoo shohted full of anger.

"You shut the fuck up!" jungkook shouted back.