Pt. 12

It was the next day and tae couldn't help but be happy. When he entered school, the students looked at him confused cause usually tae always give them a seductive stare (idk why)

Even namjoon, jhope, and yoongi are confused on why tae is such a good mood.

"I'm starting to get scared" jhope said as he looked at tae, who is dancing.

"at least he's in a good mood" namjoon said

"tae what the fuck you're scaring us" yoongi said emotionless.

"what's wrong with being happy?" tae said still smiling.

"did you have a good fuck or something?" namjoon asked making tae glare at him.

You see namjoon apologised to what he said to tae, tae forgave him cause tae knew didn't mean it like that.

"do you want me to hate you again?" namjoon raised his hands in defeat.

"is it because of that jungkook guy" jhope asked raising his eyebrow.

"maybe?"

"don't 'maybe' us, we know that you want his dick in your ass" yoongi said still emotionless.

"well boo hoo cause he already put his fucking dick in my ass and it was fucking huge!" tae said annoyed, unbothered when he said that out loud.

Namjoon, jhope, and yoongi, looked at him disgusted. The door opened.

"uhm is Mr min here?" jimin asked, he then saw yoongi.

"yes?" yoongi asked with a little smirk.

"can I talk to you? Alone?" jimin asked and yoongi smirk can be seen.

Yoongi nodded and jimin waited outside.

"seems like someone is gonna stick his dick in someone's ass today" tae teased, yoongi glared at him and gave him the middle finger and left.

"no seriously tae is it jungkook?" namjoon asked.

"maybe, maybe not" tae smirked.

"you-"

Ringgggg

"Well would you look at that I should go" tae said and ranned out the staff room, ignoring namjoon'w call.

Tae sighed and went to his class, with the excited feeling that he'll see jungkook.

He arrived at the classroom but he then suddenly heard giggles. He got confused and he go and find the sound.

When he found the sound he stopped and saw jungkook with a girl, laughing about something.

Then the jealously struck into tae. He balled his hands into fists as he watch them probably flirting
from far away.

He's not sad, he's angry. He's angry at the girl, he's angry at jungkook for flirting her.

Tae is not the type who gets jealous and cries and gives up. His jealousy is anger, he's not gonna stop until he gets it.

Tae just left still mad cause he didn't want to watch more cause he'll blow.

So he went to class with the angry look while his students looked at him confused.

"everyone turn your books to pages 56!" tae shouted with anger as the students quickly turned their pages.

Then the door opened, revealing jungkook.

"hey Mr submissive"

"don't call me that jeon"

"why? Aren't you submissive from my touch?"

Everyone started murmuring, Tae rolled his eyes and glared at jungkook.

"take. your. seat" tae said sternly, jungkook raised his hands in defeat, he's only joking and went to the back.

Jungkook is confused why is tae acting mad again, he was happy like yesterday?! He wondered what happened.

Jungkook listened to what tae is teaching until he started to get sleepy.

You see yesterday, after jungkook drive tae home, he almost forgot to work at his part time job so he went to work and got scolded.

So jungkook worked until 11 and he couldn't sleep well.

So he leaned his head back and placed a book on his face and slept. A few minutes later, someone slapped his head with a book and woke up.

"jeon jungkook" jungkook looked up and saw with an angry taehyung.

"what's the use of you'll just sleep in my class? You are a top student" tae said, annoyed.

"you know who I can also top?" jungkook smirked and tae ALMOST got flustered.

Tae slapped jungkook's head with a book.

"detention! On my office 6 pm" tae said as he got back to his lesson.

"no way! I have a part time job at night!" tae ignored him as jungkook sulked the whole class period.

___

After jungkooks last class, he went to tae's office and went in.

"look I'm sorry for sleeping in class i-" tae closed the door and immediately placed his hands on jungkook's neck.

"you know, I saw you flirting with some girl, who is she? Is she good more than me?" tae asked seductively as his breath hit jungkook's neck.

"you know I'm better than her right?" my ass is better than her pussy" jungkook chuckled and trailed his hands on tae's waist.

"you're mine only mine" tae whispered on jungkook's ear, biting it.

"don't worry, I'm All yours kitten"

Aaaaaannndddd they fucked.

"that was great" jungkook said putting in on clothes.

"oh I forgot, minus points for sleeping in my class" jungkook froze while tae put on his clothes as well.

"wear it quickly and I'll serve you dinner!"

----

Hey guys I'm back, hope ya'll still love this story!

The Scenes here are inspired at a fanart comic I saw on twitter: https://twitter.com/MONIfaBTS/status/1138330247403728897?s=19

Oh and if ya'll like please follow me on twitter, I retweat some taekook comics you might love that you haven't saw it yet.

My twitter acc is @_kimaholiccc

Thank you and have a nice day! mention a user