Pt. 25 END

"Mr jeon! Vous le rencontrerez demain ou êtes-vous occupé?" (You will be meeting him tomorrow, or are you busy?) jungkook's secretary asked.

Jungkook sighed as he checked the time, he has to see his husband, which he is currently on a shoot.

It's been many years since the Taekook couple lived in Paris. They completely have a normal and peaceful fights. Jungkook became a CEO of a huge company and tae became a model.

They have troubles to communicate at first but in the end they got used to it now.

There are problems here and there but they always make up quickly with, ehem you know how.

"Veuillez annuler la réunion, je rencontrerai quelqu'un (Please cancel the meeting, I'll be meeting someone)" jungkook's secretary nodded.

"by someone you mean, the one and only Kim taehyung?" the secretary smirked, jungkook rolled his eyes.

"shut up yugyeom and do your work" yugyeom chuckled and saluted.

"yes sir!" yugyeom smiled and they both parted wayss.

Yugyeom is also Korean and lived at Paris for a long time now, jungkook and yugyeom actually become friends. Jungkook is thankful.

Jungkook got in his car and drove to where tae is shooting. Jungkook already starts to imagine his husband so beautiful and sexy while on shoot.

Jungkook arrived at where they are shooting, he came in and all eyes are staring at him. Who wouldn't stare at a handsome man like him?

Jungkook then saw tae posing so sexily with almost revealing clothes while the photographers take a picture of him. Jungkook couldn't help but stare at his husband. Oh how he wanted take him there.

"Faisons le dernier changement de la journée! (Let's have the last change of the day)" everyone started to scatter, some going to the changing room.

Tae sat down and let them do their make up since they're professionals.

"Oh comme tu m'as manqué mon beau mari (Oh how I missed you my beautiful husband)" tae looked at the mirror and saw jungkook behind him, smiling.

"Le travail est déjà fait? (Work is done already?)" jungkook nodded and leaned to kiss taes head.

The staff looked at them completely jealous of jungkook and tae. Everyone in the room then left for them to have a private conversation.

People now don't mind jungkook coming here often cause they got used to it. No one ever bothered jungkook cause he's pretty scary when he's mad.

"you know that you look so sexy that I want to take you here right now" jungkook whispered as tae smirked.

"well, I don't mind as long as you're in the mood" tae stood up and wrapped his arms on jungkook's neck.

"you know, I'm always in the mood" their lips crashed as they held onto each other tightly.

They kissed passionately as jungkook sat tae on the table in front, his hands roaming around under taes shirt.

"you're so pretty, my husband" jungkook whispered on taes nape, tae bit his lips.

They broke the kiss, a saliva string left. They looked at each others eyes as they started leaning in.

"oh how I wanted to devour you" jungkook's said as he started sliding his hands on taes but.

"then devour every part of me, its all yours" before they could even lean in for a kiss a knock on the door was made.