Pt. 16

"have sex with me"

Jungkook widened his eyes, he couldn't believe what tae just said while tae just looked at him desperately.

"W-what?"

"I said have sex with me!" tae said as he go and went to kiss jungkook.

Jungkook tried to push of tae but tae won't budge a bit. Tae tried to rub his hard dick against jungkook. Tae is now pushing jungkook in the house.

Jungkook hits the wall behind tae while tae is still hungrily kissing jungkook. Jungkook had enough and grabbed tae's shoulders and broke the kiss.

"tae that's enough! You're not in your right mind"

"but I'm sober enough to know what's happening" tae said as he got down in his knees.

Tae started to unzip jungkook's pants and pulled his hard dick out. Tae was about to suck jungkook's dick but jungkook immediately stopped him.

"tae stop!" jungkook pushed tae on the floor and jungkook is now on top of tae.

"please stop, you're making the situation worse" jungkook said a bit frustrated.

He was about to stand up when her heard sniffles. He looked and saw that tae is crying, his hands covering his face.

"y-you're the one w-who is making I-it worse for me!" tae cried and jungkook's heart broke seeing tae like this.

And jungkook hearing what tae said broke his heart into pieces. I guess it's his fault.

Jungkook sighed and picked tae up bridal style and walked to his bedroom. He placed tae gently on the bed and puts a blanket over him.

"stay here for now, it's late" jungkook was about to leave the room when tae grabbed jungkook's wrist.
Jungkook looked at tae and he can see how broken he is.

"p-please tell me W-what I did wrong..." tae sobbed staring at jungkook desperately as he really wants to know.

"t-tae-"

"please k-kook..i-is it because w-we are n-not allowed to date C-cause I'm your t-teacher and your my S-student?" tae questioned as jungkook sighed and sat next to tae.

"i-its not just that..."

"p-please just tell me...i love you S-so much kook, l-let's deal the p-problem together" tae said as he held onto jungkook's wrist tightly.

Jungkook sighed and nodded. He can't bear with the pain without seeing tae anymore. He knows that they can bear the problem as long as they're together.

"since the day before I started ignoring you...

Flashback...

"not now kook" tae whined while jungkook gives tae kiss from the back of his neck.

They are again in the janitors closest, their usual hiding spot to be all touchy.

"I Just wanna hold and kiss you everyday" jungkook said and tae blushed.

Tae turned around and held jungkook's face, he pecked his lips while jungkook held onto tae's slim waist.

"youll get my hugs and kisses later at home, kay?" jungkook pouted but still nodded. Tae smiled and pecked jungkook's lips again.

Tae opened the door slowly to check if anyone's around and as espected everyone's in their class.

They went out quickly and acted like they just saw each other just in case someone passes by. Jungkook gave one last quick peck to tae.

"see you later" tae said cutely and went away while jungkook watched him with heart eyes. Jungkook chuckled and started walking to class.

But they didn't know someone is watching them, smirking.

---

Skip to dismissal

Jungkook smiled as he walked down the hallway. Students giving him a weird look cause the jeon jungkook never in a lifetime looks happy.

But he doesn't care all he can think about is tae and his hugs and kisses later.

'i can finally see tiger~' he thought as tae appeared in his head.

He arrived at his locker and opened it but he suddenly got confused when he saw a small envelope inside.

He grabbed it and opened it then there is a letter, he then read it in thought.

Meet me at the school rooftop
Don't bring anyone, I should be only seeing you
And if you don't come, look at the back of the letter

-K.J

Jungkook squinted his eyebrows and checked behind the letter. His eyes widened when the picture showed him and tae kissing at tae's place.

He got really mad and ripped the picture until its in little pieces. He clenched his fist as he started running to go to the rooftop. He slammed the door open.

"who the fuck are you?!" he shouted when he heard a chuckle behind him.

He turned at the back and saw her smirking.

"what the fuck jisoo! You're meddling in my business again!" she smirked and went to him, her arms crossed.

"will you shut up before I'll show this" jisoo grabbed her phone and showed the picture.

Jungkook widened his eyes as he tried to go grab the phone but jisoo quickly swapped her hand away.

"na ah ah, you have to do as I say for me to delete this" jungkook rolled his eyes.

"why would I care? Delete that or I'll kill you" jungkook said in fury but she's still smirking.

"would you really do that if I tell you that my father is a police officer?" jungkook froze.

"hmm let's see if you do what I want, I won't tell my father about this. If you don't then Mr kim will be fired from his job and goes to jail" jungkook clenched his fist.

"this is blackmail" she chuckled.

"tell anyone and I'll definitely show this to father" jisoo went face to face to jungkook but slightly looking up cause jungkook's up.

"date me, make him feel useless, make him feel that you fell out of love" jungkook has so many thoughts in his mind.

"why are you doing this"

"because I love you that's why, I always keep on chasing after you but you always refuse. Now that I see your weakness, why not use it against you?" she smirked.

The first thought is that he doesn't care but he's worried tae will lose his job and go to jail. He hates seeing him cry.

And jisoo's father, a police officer? That's a problem.

"what do you say?" she asked seductively as jungkook sighed in frustration.

He has no other choice...

"alright"

______

Hey guys back again with another chapter!

What do you think?

Some of ya'll are so smart that you guys knew jisoo threatened him to leave tae!

*sigh* so much for the surprise 😔

Anyways Hope you guys loved it since some of you guys have been waiting For this chapter.

Stay safe and have a great day!