Y(N) Information

Y(N) Stands For Your Name

Power: As the previous Omni-King you are more powerful, skillful, and knowledgeable than the Current Omni-King Zeno. You are also capable of erasing entire universes with minimal effort. Even your base form rivals the power of the Grand Priest, though you still hold the advantage in terms of raw power. You can control the very fabrics of time and space, capable of changing reality as you see fit. You also have every Saiyan transformation at your disposal, though this is because you achieved them before any other Saiyan and also mastered each transformation to their fullest potential.

Abilities: Unmatched Ki Control, Incomprehensible Physical Strength, Incalculable Speed, Immense Psychic Power, Numerous Fighting Techniques, Immortality, Regeneration, Omni Power. (More abilities will be revealed as the story progresses)

Personality: Beyond God-Level Patience, Filled With A Sense Of Wise Teachings, Seems Bored And Uncaring Towards Others Yet Is Always Willing To Lend A Helping Hand, Shows No Remorse And Pity To Those Who Commit Evil But Will Always Give Others A Second Chance For A Better Life, Extremely Polite And Courteous To Those He Considers Friends, Is Well Educated And Informed, Perceptive In All Forms Of Situations, And Is Also Brutally Honest Towards All Individuals.

Likes: Any And All Individuals Who Treat Him With Respect, Those Who Consider Him As A Friend, Any And All Forms Of Puns, Independent Time For Himself, Meditating By His Lonesome, Eating Delicious Meals, Proving His Superiority To Those Who Challenge Him And His Authority.

Dislikes: All Sorts Of Inappropriate Words And Materials, Any Forms Of Female Advances, As Well As All Flirting Directed At Him, Reminders Of His Past, Unwanted And Sudden Physical Contact, As Well As Developing Relationships With Others.

Age: Unknown (You can alter how old you are, but you choose to look around 16 years old in order to avoid unwanted attention and suspicion)

This is the form you choose to look like. You also wear Special Potara Earrings so no one can sense your energy or find your location and whereabouts.

 You also wear Special Potara Earrings so no one can sense your energy or find your location and whereabouts

This Strange Ring Was Created By Someone Dear To You, Who Has Now Long Since Passed Away. It Has A Unique Trait To Limit And Contain Your Overwhelming Power So You Don't Accidentally Kill Unintentionally Or Destroy An Entire Universe. With The Ring On You Are Only Able To Use 10% Of Your Current Power.

This is my very first story, so feel free to criticize or offer me tips.