Chapter 15:The Pain Of Loss

Before we get into the story, here are the voting results:

Blake: 7

Cinder: 10

Ruby: 2

Velvet: 2

Well, looks like Cinder is going to be our date for the dance...Yeah...great...Now let's get into the story! This chapter will reveal a little bit of Y(N)'s past, so prepare yourselves!

Beacon Hallways

Y(N) was walking down the hall with Yang towards the room where the dance was going to be. He is carrying a large and massive sound-speaker on his shoulder. Yang asked for his help to carry the giant sound system for the dance and since Y(N) had nothing better to do, he decided to help out. But Y(N) was confused about why Yang had him carry the sound-speaker when Yang was strong enough to carry it on her own.

Y(N): Yang, why am I here?

Yang: You're helping me carry this sound speaker so we can get some awesome music at the dance!

Y(N): No, I meant why am I carrying this, when you are obviously strong enough to carry it on your own?

Yang: Oh, that...! (She laughs nervously) I just thought this would be a great excuse for us to talk alone. I wanted to ask you about-

Y(N): The answer is no, I still haven't found a date for the dance.

Yang: That is not what I wanted to ask! That was my second question...I wanted to ask you about Blake. Do you have a-

Y(N): Yes, I do have a plan to get Blake to the dance.

Yang: (Visibly annoyed) Would you stop interrupting-

Y(N): (Interrupts Again) No.

Yang: Now you're acting like-

Y(N): (Interrupts once more) Yeah, I know.

Yang: I Give Up! (She looks away with an annoyed sigh)

Y(N): (Success!!!)

You mentally cheer in your head until you finally arrive at the dance room. You walk in with Yang and walk up to Weiss and Ruby, who were having a conversation.

Weiss: (Smiling) I need you to pick a tablecloth. (Slides two squares over to Ruby, both having similar shades of white)

Ruby: (Confused) Aren't they both the same?

Weiss: (Sighs in frustration) I don't even know why I asked! (Notices you) Oh, hey Y(N).

Y(N): Hello. (You set down the massive speaker as Yang walks up to Ruby)

Yang: (Brushes her hands together) So, have you picked out a dress yet?

Ruby: What's the point? Who cares about the dance if Blake isn't going?

Yang: Don't worry, Y(N) has a plan! (She then looks over at Weiss) Weiss! I thought we agreed: No doilies!

Weiss: (Walks up to Yang) If I don't get doilies, you don't get fog machines!

You notice Ruby looking a bit glum so you walk up to her and pat her head, which causes her to slightly blush.

Y(N): Ruby, everything will be fine. You have my word. (You stop patting her head)