Chapter 40:A Righteous Warrior Arises

Planet Oozaru: The First Sayian Home-World

The enormous red, desert-like planet was shown to be quite different since its last appearance. Structures of homes and seemingly advanced areas were seen throughout the landscape. Atop a cliff; from where the Evil Saiyan God created the Saiyan warrior race, resided a dark and brooding castle, fit for a powerful ruler, whose only desire was to stay away from the outside world and kill any one that would dare oppose his rule.

Y(N) Narration: Many centuries have passed since the initial birth of the Saiyan race, and over those extensive grueling years, only death and destruction was the principle of life for all Universes. The Strong conquered the Weak, killing and enslaving whomever they chose. Mercy was not a Saiyan trait, though it was only done so the populace could suffer from their tyrannical rule. Plus one could acquire useful materials and information from their mortal leaders, as long as they pledged their loyalty to the Saiyan King and Frost Demon Emperor. I initially hated this idea of sparing the mortals, though Archon convinced me otherwise and made the point of leaving a few alive so they could be of use to us. Though this did not stop me from ravaging planets that I deemed unworthy of life.

The scene of the seemingly advanced planet began to change into a past version of itself, back when there was only blood-thirsty Saiyan Great Apes plaguing the planet. The original four Great Apes were seen to be causing wide-spread destruction and focused their up-most attention and killing instincts to the only living being in sight...The Saiyan God.

Saiyan God: (Quickly dodges every attack that comes his way with seemingly relative ease) ....

The Saiyan God known as Oozaru was seen to be in his base form, his red eyes lit up in interest as he simply toyed around with his brutal creations. Each Great Ape tried to strike him down as their enormous limbs caused quakes with every attack they dealt, though it was to no avail. The Saiyan Gods power was far too great for them, and since his initial fight with Deiogus, his battle power had only increased tremendously as his Zenkai Boost allowed him to grow stronger as the battle progressed. And his near death experience had also served as a catalyst for further increasing his already limit-breaking power. So even at his weakest form, he was more than capable of fighting off his creations. Though as this pointless fighting carried on, the Saiyan God began to grow more and more angry at this seemingly pointless battle.

Saiyan God: (He clenches his teeth as he slowly loses his patience, revealing his sharp canine fangs) .....I Grow Tired Of This!

The four Great Apes suddenly opened their mouths as enormous red orbs began to form, they prepared to launch their powerful ki attacks toward their Creator. And without a moments notice they suddenly launch their attacks as their massive ki orbs connect with the Saiyan, causing an enormous explosion in the air where the Saiyan God was floating.

The Saiyan Apes were seen to be pounding their chests as they seemingly assumed that the battle had been won....Though they were very wrong....In an instant, their combined attack dissipated in an instant and in its place was the unharmed Saiyan God, generating a dark and powerful primal aura. His red unsettling eyes were aimed right at the Giant Apes as he stared downwards upon them with visible irritation.

Saiyan Great Apes: (They in turn roar at their opponent) GGGRRRAAAHHH!!!

Saiyan God: (Releases a powerful and terrifying monstrous roar in return, seemingly shaking the entire planet) GGGGGGRRRRRRAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

And for the first time since being brought into existence, the mortal Saiyans felt something other than anger and mindless rage....They felt absolute fear...The terror imposed upon them by the Saiyan God forced the giant apes onto their knees. The ground cracked and broke on contact as each Saiyan ape kneeled before their Merciless Creator.