Chapter 6:Jaunedice

The Land Of Darkness: Salem's Castle

In a darkened room, the "Grimm Queen": Salem was currently pacing back and forth in her castle waiting for Cinder and her subordinates to arrive. She was filled with fear the moment she recognized Y(N), and for the first time since becoming the Ruler of the Grimm, Salem was afraid for her very life...

Salem: (Pacing back and forth with am unpleasant expression) There is nothing I can do... The plan I have spent centuries trying to accomplish is now OVER! All those years of planning and strategizing, WASTED! THE MOMENT HE KNOWS WHERE I AM-

The doors to the conference room open wide, revealing the scorpion faunas Tyrian, Cinder the black haired with orange eyes, and her subordinates, A grey-haired boy with mechanical legs known as Mercury and a green-haired, red-eyed girl known as Emerald. They all get on one knee in front of Salem's presence, lowering their head simultaneously.

 They all get on one knee in front of Salem's presence, lowering their head simultaneously

Tyrian: (Bows his head) I have brought you your servants, just as you ordered.

Cinder: Tyrian told me that you wanted to speak to me about Beacon Academy and the plan regarding it.

Salem: Y-Yes, I h-have...

Everyone is in complete dismay as the Grimm Queen herself seems to be stuttering in fear.

Salem: (Quickly composes herself) Cinder, the plan won't work.

Cinder: (Shocked) What?! I don't understand, the plan is foolproof!

Salem: You Dare Question Me?!

Cinder: F-Forgive me for asking, but why? Have we not taken the right precautions? Have we not done enough?

Salem: Yes, you have, everything about the plan was perfect. To infiltrate Beacon Academy as Haven Students in order for you to acquire the last half of the Maiden's magic to kill Ozpin. And after all these years of searching, we would have been able to acquire the Relic... EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT! (She slams her fist on the table causing everyone to back up in fear as an expulsion of dark magic surrounded the room) ...Until "he" came back...

Cinder: W-Who came back?

Salem: ...Y(N)...

Cinder: ...Who is Y(N)?

Salem summons a Grimm Seer which plays back the last known memories of the Grimm Seer in the Emerald Forest. The group watches as a black-haired boy with duel swords easily slaughters every Grimm that comes his way and then proceeds to capture the Grimm Seer and kill it.

Y(N) Recording: HAKAI!!! (The recorded memories stop)

Salem: With him in Beacon Academy as a Huntsmen-In-Training, the plan won't work!