Chapter 25:The Next Step

Vale Park

When we last left off, Y(N) was helping a young wolf faunus find her supposed friend who she was separated from. Currently, you noticed a very familiar face running towards you and Lucy....

Y(N): Velvet?!

You let go of Lucy's hand as she runs towards Velvet.

Velvet: (Wide-eyed) LUCY!!!

Y(N): (Wow, I just got ignored.)

The two faunus run to each other as Velvet wraps Lucy into a hug as you awkwardly watch from a small distance...You also noticed Velvet wearing regular clothes and glasses, which you thought made her look smart and cool...

Velvet: (Gives Lucy a stern look) Where were you?! I was worried sick! Do you know how long I was looking for you?!

Lucy: (Drops her head) I-I'm s-sorry. I d-didn't mean to-

Lucy is cut off as Velvet envelopes her into another hug.

Velvet: I'm so glad you're okay...! Please don't ever do that again!

Lucy: I will never ever get lost again, I promise!

Velvet: (Pats her head and sighs) Are you alright? I hope no one hurt you.

Lucy: There were some mean kids that pushed me, but-

Velvet: (Angry) WHAT?! WHO PUSHED YOU?! I SWEAR THAT I'LL-

Lucy: Velvet, it's okay. Y(N) helped me out.

Velvet stares in shock at a smiling Lucy as you still awkwardly stand in the distance...

Velvet: Y-Y(N) helped you?

Lucy: (Nods) Yup, he even helped me find you. He's so nice!

Velvet: (Slightly blushes) Y-Yeah he is... Is he here n-now?

Lucy stares in confusion at Velvet as you face-palm in the background...

Lucy: Huh? He's right behind me! (She points to you as Velvet finally notices you and turns red in embarrassment)

Y(N): (You cross your arms) Hello, Velvet. Nice to see that you finally noticed I was here...

You slowly approach the two faunus as Velvet continually looks at you with an apologetic face.

Velvet: I-I'm so very, very s-sorry, Y-Y(N). I-I-I d-didn't m-mean to blatantly ignore you, I swear!

Y(N): (You look at Lucy) Is it just me, or does she apologize way too much?

Lucy: That's why I call her the "Queen Of Apologies".