Chapter 5:The Badge And The Burden

Team RWBY Room: The Next Day

Amidst a quiet dorm room, Y(N) was currently meditating once again, contemplating his life choices, and trying to figure out how to kill Ozpin without drawing unwanted suspicion for putting him in a room that he has to unfortunately share with a cookie-loving leader, a flirty blonde, a quiet and mysterious faunus, and a cold ice queen. Yes...A male "Virgin" immortal has to share a room with four girls...Yeah, what could possibly go wrong?

Y(N): (Meditating in place and thinking to himself) I'm gonna kill him, then strangle and burn his dead body, then find his reincarnation and forcibly beat him to death... Then I'll find his next reincarnation and throw him off a cliff! Damn you, Ozpin... Why did you put me in a room with nothing but GIRLS?! You should have had the decency to put me in team JNPR's room! At least that place has two other guys in it! BUT NO, you decided to stick me in a small room with nothing but females! We may be "Old Friends", Ozpin, but you are seriously pushing your luck on our friendship!

All of a sudden, Ruby Rose dressed in a school uniform blows a whistle in Y(N)'s face causing a now awoken Weiss to fall off the bed and for Y(N) to instantly grab the whistle and crush it in his hand.

Ruby: (Pouts) Aw, you didn't have to break it!

Y(N): Do that again, and I'll eat all your cookies.

Ruby: (Shocked) I'M SORRY, I PROMISE I WON'T DO IT AGAIN!!!

Weiss: (Gets up from the floor) What in the world is wrong with you?!

Ruby: (Ignores the question) Anyways, now that everyone is awake, we can officially begin our first order of business!

Y(N): You mean getting to class...?

Yang: (Holding a collection of objects) Of course not, it's too early for class, it's time for Decorating!

Weiss: What?!

Blake: (Lifts her suitcase) We still have to unpack. (The suitcase opens, spilling its contents) Aaaand clean.

Weiss does not look excited to start cleaning and decorating, probably because she has had other people do that for her in the past.

Ruby: Aaaalright! Weiss, Blake, Yang, Y(N), and the fearless leader Ruby have begun their first mission! (Raises her fist into the air) Banzai!

Blake and Yang: (They also lift their fists into the air) Banzai!

Y(N): Since I didn't bring anything with me, I'm going to class... (Turns around and walks to the door)

Weiss: You can't go to class without your school uniform, you dunce!

Ruby: Yeah, won't you get in trouble with the headmaster?

Y(N): (Slowly turns his head to the group and smiles evilly) I'm sure the headmaster will understand...