Chapter 2:The Shining Beacon

The Null Realm

In a place where time does not move, Y(N) was seen practicing an uncertain amount of time using the new duel swords that he created. These will ultimately allow him to fit in with the other students. He tested their shifting abilities from the sword to a gun and vice versa. As a Saiyan he would rather use his fists and Ki to fight but for the sake of not accidentally destroying Remnant, the weapons will have to make due.

 As a Saiyan he would rather use his fists and Ki to fight but for the sake of not accidentally destroying Remnant, the weapons will have to make due

Y(N) then starts practicing using the swords by flipping and cutting self-launched projectiles with relative ease. With numerous techniques at his side and with literal knowledge of many fighting styles, he was more than confident with these simple weapons.

Y(N): I have not used a sword in over a thousand years, but it will have to do for now. (He then practices for a while longer before putting the swords on his back and leaving the Null Realm)

 (He then practices for a while longer before putting the swords on his back and leaving the Null Realm)

Time-Skip To The Bullhead: Y(N) View Point

Right now I'm on some kind of drop-ship that is apparently taking students to Beacon Academy. I look out the windows and see the scenery. To be honest, at least this place looks better than the Null Realm. I then take out a book called "Of Mice and Men" and start reading it. (Sighs mentally) I knew I should have brought my headphones... I then hear a familiar voice call out to me.

Ruby: Y(N)!!! (I look up from my book with an annoyed glance) You actually came, it's good to see you again!

Y(N): (Notices the taller blonde, purple-eyed girl walking alongside with Ruby at a leisurely pace) ...This looks like trouble...

This looks like trouble