Chapter 36:Battle Of The Gods(Part 1)

Unknown Location: Eradicated Planet

Wreckage...Crumbling Buildings...Fire and Brimstone surrounded the landscape of a once peaceful and joyful race... Now only ruins and slaughtered mortals remain, massacred by the merciless and seemingly unstoppable Saiyan God...Who now stands before an unknown and strange individual, who claims to have certain information about the Divine Deities who the Saiyan seeks to annihilate....

Saiyan God: (Senses the being's strange aura) ....

The strange individual removes his robe in one quick instant, revealing himself to be quite the strange looking creature....

Archon: You can call me Archon. (He performs a respectful bow) I am pleased to finally meet you, face to face.

Saiyan God: (Quietly growls) You Won't Find This Encounter So Pleasing When I Rip Your Face Off!

The Saiyan's ominous dark aura slowly activates as Archon simply raises his head and stays calm....

Archon: I can assure you that I am not here to challenge you to a fight. I already know that I am not capable of fighting a powerful being such as yourself head on.

Saiyan God: Then Why Are You Here?!

Archon quickly realized that the more he prolonged this talk, the angrier the Saiyan would become. If he didn't say his words carefully, then the monstrous Saiyan before him would kill him without hesitation.

Archon: Like I said before, I have some very important news for you regarding the so-called "Divine Deities". All I ask is for a moment of your time. (He senses the Saiyan's growing murderous intent) And to show you that I mean no harm, I have brought you a peace offering. (He slowly raises an open palm towards the Saiyan) ....Thirku....

And with that simple word, a bright glowing light surrounded the Saiyan. In a brief moment, the light disappeared and the Saiyan looked down to see that he was wearing a very strange and yet comfortable uniform.

 In a brief moment, the light disappeared and the Saiyan looked down to see that he was wearing a very strange and yet comfortable uniform

Saiyan God: (Examines his new clothes as his red eyes glow with interest) ...What...Is...This...?

Archon: (Drops his arm) Consider it a gift. If you are planning to kill the Gods, you might as well look good while you're annihilating ever race in existence. And as menacing as you looked before, now you can truly strike fear into every living creature...And be comfortable at the same time.

Saiyan God: (Narrows his eyes toward Archon) ....You Are Different.... (He sniffs in Archon's direction) ...Not A Mortal...And Not A God...

Archon: Heh, well you are correct about me not being a mortal.... However, I do posses the title of a God, and I have had it for as long as I can remember.