Chapter 8:Forever Fall

Courtyard In Beacon

Y(N) and Jaune stepped beyond the red inter-dimensional portal and found themselves back in Beacon Academy with a very excited Jaune ready to test out his skills and a very proud Y(N) watching him, awaiting for him to prove his mettle to the world.

Jaune: (Joyful) I still can't believe how light my weapons and armor are! ...Wait...I FORGOT MY SCHOOL UNIFORM BACK IN THE-!

Y(N): Don't worry, I already teleported your uniform back to your room.

Jaune: (He sighs in relief) Whew...! Thank Oum! What about the homework that was assigned-

Y(N): I talked to Ozpin, I'm sure he's got that covered. He even covered for us while we were gone for three days.

Jaune: Seriously?! How did you manage to do that?

Y(N): (Level 101 In Charisma and Level 200 in Threatening) I'm a good negotiator. In fact it was his idea for me to train you in the first place.

Jaune: The headmaster asked you to train me?! (Y(N) simply nods) ...Why?

Y(N): He saw your hidden potential when no one else did. It's the reason he let you in Beacon even when knowing about your fake transcripts.

Jaune: HE KNEW?!

Y(N): Yup...So there was no reason for you to worry. Even if someone found out, Ozpin still wouldn't expel you. Your leadership and potential is exactly what he was looking for.

Jaune: ...Wow...Wait...Does that mean Ozpin knows what you can do?

Y(N): Yes... He knows more about me than anyone else in this world. (Well...Besides Salem, of course)

Jaune: Does that mean he has known you, even before you came to Beacon?

Y(N): You are correct. (He has known me since before Beacon was even built)

Jaune: Must be nice...Being friends with the Headmaster.

Y(N): It definitely has its benefits. Like wearing my own clothes.

Jaune: I never asked but...Why do you only wear one pair of clothes?

Y(N): This Gi uniform I wear is like constant training, and just like your armor back in the Room of Spirit and Time, my clothes are constantly weighing me down.

Jaune: Are you saying that you made your clothes heavier? How are you even able to wear it 24/7?

Y(N): You get so used to it, that you tend to forget... Anyways, I think the field trip for Glynda's class is going to start soon. Shall we get going?

Jaune: Alright! By the way, can you just teleport us there?

Y(N): Why?

Jaune: I just want to know what it's like!

Y(N): ....Okay, but don't blame me if you throw up.

You grab Jaune's shoulder and concentrate on Glynda's energy. Once you find it you transfer yourself and Jaune immediately to her position. Lets just say that she wasn't expecting two people to suddenly teleport in front of her...Thankfully you were the only people there.

Glynda: GAAAH!!! (She see's you and Jaune) W-WHAT!!! WHERE DID YOU TWO COME FROM?!

You then notice Jaune looking a little green.