Chapter 39:The Start Of A New Era

Universe Sector Nine: Quadrant Thirty Two

With Deigous' plan finally realized, nothing would hinder the Saiyan and Frost Demons plan to annihilate every single God and Goddess from existence. They fought side by side, killing whoever they pleased, erased entire civilizations and planets from the face of the Universe, they worked together to accomplish their shared goal and finally their plan was coming to fruition. At last revenge was in their grasp, all who stood in their way would suffer painful and excruciating deaths. Their power had grown substantially since their last battle, but would it be enough to face the most powerful God of them all...?

Y(N) Narration: Since the beginning of time, ever since I came into existence, I had believed that I was following the right path by destroying the Deity's and their Creations. For they caused me pain and grief, so why not enact vengeance upon them and make them suffer? Even though I still couldn't quite comprehend the difference between Good and Evil and yet even if I knew, I still would have chose the same destructive path. My Saiyan instincts were far too powerful to deny and at this point it seemed that there was no turning back for me. Only death and destruction resided within my cold dark heart, revenge was all I wanted, evil desires plagued my mind, my actions were fueled by battle...Yet I never stopped to consider...Why I felt this way...And I never questioned...The true reason for my existence...

Across the vast empty space, two streaks of light were shown traveling at incredible speeds, passing by empty planets and floating debris. One was filled with a dark primordial energy, as black as the abyss itself. The other was blood-red, filled with a sense of calmness and righteous anger. These very different and yet similar auras flew side by side, headed towards a precedent site. All was silent, not a sound to be heard, and yet the sight of these two objects, brought uneasiness to the  two teams of Beacon Academy.

Scene Change: Planet Jutosh

The scene changes once more, revealing an enormous grassy landscape on a prestigious planet. Across the landscape resided the few remaining mortal civilizations that survived and escaped the Saiyan's onslaught. Alongside them were the few Gods and Goddesses whose purpose was to protect their Creations. Vlora, Deiogus, and Devorah are seen immensely concentrating as numerous portals were formed. Each enormous portal paved the way to a new desolate and empty Universe, far from this known Universe, safe from the Saiyan and Frost Demon.

Y(N) Narration: (As he speaks the Mortals and their Divine Protectors slowly walk forward and step beyond the portals) With no other options, Deiogus did what he had to save the ones he vowed to protect, even if it meant splitting everyone he knew apart. With this plan in motion, everyone would be given a second chance to survive and live without the fear of a murderous monster. With this new opportunity, every surviving God and Goddess could create new life in their given Universe and protect the lives of their Creations if they chose to do so. Regardless of what they thought, no one could refuse this new chance for life, for no one truly wanted to fall at the hands of a genocidal Saiyan.

Deiogus: (A gold divine aura outlines his body) ....

Devorah: (A white prestigious aura surrounds her body) ....

Vlora: (Her once powerful violet aura seems to be wavering) ....!

Both Deiogus and Devorah noticed quite quickly that Vlora was struggling to maintain the Universal portals. Her divine aura has only now become a shell of its former self, and her eyes were filled with both fear and uneasiness. She did what she could to fulfill Deiogus' request, however her fears of the past events slowly began to overtake her.

Vlora: (She begins to silently shake as internal echoes of the Oozaru's roars are heard) ....!

After witnessing such horrendous deaths and destruction, Vlora was not unchanged after the Saiyan Gods onslaught. Seeing firsthand of her allies deaths, a part of her was now broken. Even after explaining the battle to Deiogus, she was still filled with a sense of unimaginable fear. And though they all might have a chance to finally escape, Vlora knew her life was never going to be the same again.