Keanu Reeves- Long Days

It's been an extremely long day, and I was just happy to get through with it. I mean, taking people's crap was enough, and then coming home to an empty house seemed to really be the breaking point. Just another day as the partner of a celebrity, huh? Sometimes I just feel so sick of all of it. Just one day would be nice where I'm not sitting up until 3 am waiting for him to come home.
I sighed and laid my keys down on the counter after turning on the lights from the hallway into the kitchen. These negative thoughts were really getting me down lately, but it's not like there's anything I could really do now. Keanu has been wanting to keep things quite as the start of his career launched. I started making me just some toast as I wasn't really in the eating mood and sat down on the couch to eat.
I finished up some movies and once I checked the time, I realized it was 2:30 am, already? Once I did that, all the drowsiness just came in like a wave and I didn't bother to go to the bedroom.
Once I was half asleep though, I heard the door open and the familiar sound of boots trying to quietly make their way through the hallway and to the living room. Keanu, thinking I was asleep, bent down a little and then jumped when I turned my face lazily towards him.
"Jesus Christ (y/n), are you trying to give me a heart attack?"
I sat up sleepily and yawned. "If that's what it takes to keep you at home, then sure."
He scoffed at my comment and kissed my forehead, "I'll be letting down some fans you know? And I won't take it easy on the blame either, everyone will know who's responsible."
I got up and wrapped my arms around him, "Let them know. They'll know that you've been coming home to me at an unreasonable hour too."
With that he smiled and led me to the bedroom. "Aren't you going to eat?" I asked.
"Nah, I got some food on the way home, didn't want to wake you, not that it quite matters now." He smiled and then stripped down before putting on a pair of sweats and climbing into bed with me quickly following.
I laid my head on his chest and quickly drifted off into a deep sleep as he rubbed my back with slow circles.
I guess I could hold off on the whole "Coming home to a house that has my lover in it" for just a while longer. It's worth it when there are moments like this I reckon.