Ted "Theodore" Logan- English Lesson

Bill and Ted are, quite literally, two of the dumbest people to exist. At least in my generation. They don't seem to study, can't answer the simplest question thrown at them, and I'm pretty sure there's only one braincell being shared between them. I'm surprised they got into high school.
      But, I'm not so smart either. My grades may say so, but I've done a stupid thing. I fell for Ted "Theodore" Logan. What an 80s movie cliché. The "do gooder student falls in love with a down right idiot!" I can hear my friends saying it now. Hell, I even wrote a story on it to help get these feelings out but it seems to have made me fall for the idiot even more.
      "Um... dudette? Are you okay?" I get out of my trance and somehow I'm sitting in front of Bill and Ted in the cafeteria. I could've sworn I was following my friends.
     "Oh.. um.. yeah! I'm totally fine." Bill and Ted just both gave me a nod before looking at each other like they just had an... idea? Is that what they look like when they think. It's a kinda cute look on Te-
     "So you're smart, right?" Ted was looking at me and I was trying my hardest not to blush. I mean I shouldn't be blushing, right? It's not like Ted has even noticed me before.
      "I mean, I guess so. I do get pretty good grades and my teachers seem to like me."
      "Awesome! Listen, we need some help in English. We thought it would be a breeze-"
     Ted cut Bill off to finish his sentence, "But, That stuff is harder than it looks dude. I mean, how can dude not be used an essay?"
     "It's bogus."
     I had to process the fact that they were asking me for help, and also the fact that they seemed to have used dude in their English essays.
     "So will you help us?" They both said while looking at me.
     Did I even have a bone in my body that would let me decline? To Ted much less? Yeah, of course not. I didn't think so either. "Yeah, I'd love to be of help!"
     They put their hands up and... just played an air guitar? My heart sure knows how to pick 'em.
     "Great! Meet us at Bill's place after school!"
      They started to walk away but I got up and ran after them. Before they left the cafeteria I put my hands on their arms and just pulled them back. They turned to look at me confused. "Um, don't you think I need to know the address to Bill's house?" They looked at me like the thought, if any ever did, never crossed their mind.
      "Right Bill! She doesn't know where it's at!"
      "Oh right.. I'll write down the address for you!"
     I held out a pencil and paper but they looked everywhere besides at me. "Guys!" They finally looked down at me and did the 'oh yeah!' nod. These guys really do share a braincell, huh?
      Once they gave me the address, we parted our ways to go to our separate classes. See, once I get going to thinking about Ted, I just can't stop. It's especially worse in the classes that I don't have him in. So for the rest of the day my mind was purely on Ted, and thank god that I didn't have anything important going on or that no teachers called on me because that would've been a disaster.
     The bell rung and I was the first one to rush out of class this time and run out of the school to my car. I usually am never the first one out, especially rushing like that? That's unheard of for me, but I was too excited to actually care. I looked at the address written on the sheet of paper that I kept in my pocket for the last few hours and memorized the address, before peeling out of the parking lot and heading to Bill's house.
     I tried getting my thoughts straight before I knocked on Bill's door. The ride here was kind of a blur as I thought of sitting close to Ted and the possible ways this could go. I guess I'm a bit of a day dreamer, and I just sometimes go so deep into a fantasy that my body kind of goes on autopilot.
     I knocked on the door and.. "Missy?"
     She just smiled at me and hugged me. "(Y/n)! Hey!"
     I hugged her back. "So.. you're teaching Bill and Ted too?.."
    She laughed and shook her head. "Oh god's no. I'm Bill's mom! Well, stepmom." She showed me the ring.
     I tried not to let my surprise at this show too much, but I just couldn't help gently pick up Missy's hand to examine the ring. "Wow.. I never knew you got married!" Much less to Bill's dad.
      She giggled before leading me into the house. "Here, I'll show you where the boys are." She led me upstairs and the sound of rock music was getting louder and louder as we got closer to, if I had to guess, was Bill's room. She threw open the door just in time to see Ted flying off the bed while doing air guitar. Maybe wasn't the best idea either, because he did not stick the landing at all.
      Bill and Ted looked over to the door after laughing about Ted's "total wipeout", as Bill called it. "Hey! Come in!" Bill got up and led me into the room where Ted was trying to regain his balance.
      Missy was just laughing and she wished me good luck before turning and heading out the door. I felt like I needed it now more than I ever did.
     I took off my backpack as Ted lowered the rock music and then looked over at me as Bill was leading me to his bed. "So, first order of business is?" Bill was asking me.
      I pulled out my English textbook and Ted quickly sat beside me and got his out of a big stack of books he brought. I tried to pretend like his knee wasn't brushing against mine. "Well.. Um, what do you guys need help with?..."
       They looked at each other and then back at me before speaking in unison. "Everything dude."
     This was going to be a long night for sure. Ted leaned over me a bit to check what page I was on and I held my breath. Well, it may not be so bad after all, unless I keep holding my breath like this.