Keanu Reeves- The One Suitor

He was looking over at me. I thought he was looking at the girls next to me at first, but when they moved and his eyes didn't, I realized that he was looking at me. The ballroom was quiet large, but whenever there would be a break between the line of dancers, he would come closer.

      I usually don't do dances. I'm no dancer. I'm more of a wallflower at these types of things, but my parents had forced me to go to this. It was a very important event, due to the fact that a lot of important people were here, and my parents were hoping I'd be a well off young man. But marriage was never a thing that dwelled on my mind. Why waste my youth on a boy who would just see me as eye candy? Not worth my time at all. That's why I've turned down every suitor that has stepped foot in front of me. I got the feeling I'll be upping the number by one tonight.

       "Hello." A deep voice brought me out of my thoughts and I slightly jumped in surprise. "Oh my, I didn't mean to frighten you. I just wanted to say hello." I turned to look at him and was a little taken aback. His voice definitely matched his body.

       "Well, hello." He smiled at me and outstretched his hand.

       "Keanu. Keanu Reeves, and you are?" His smile was equally as handsome as the rest of him. And the touch of his skin against mine. It felt magical. I had thanked earlier me for taking off my gloves.

       "(F/n). (F/n) (L/n). It's nice to meet you Mr. Reeves." I gave him a slight curtsy and he gave one back.

       "Please, Keanu is fine. And may I say, that's a beautiful dress." My parents had me dress up, but allowed me to pick out a dress for the occasion because I was not going to go in the dress that they had picked out for me.

       I nodded to give my wordless thanks and looked into the dance floor. I wanted to compliment his suit. He looked quite handsome in it, especially with the slight facial hair that he had, and with his hair combed back. He was definitely a change of scenery for me.

       The orchestra had just started playing a new song and Keanu cleared his throat. "Would you like to dance?" Before I could make the excuse that I'm not a good dancer, he beat me to it. "I'm not particularly good at it, but perhaps you'll excuse that?"

       Before I even considered saying no, I was taking his hand and he was leading me out on the dance floor. He placed his hands in the usual "one on the waist and the other in the partner's hand" position and I did the same, except for my hand was on his shoulder and not his waist.

       I looked up at him after we had adjusted and was able to notice his eyes. They were brown, and lit up even more with the lights around the ballroom. After a few seconds of looking at each other like this, he smiled and started leading me as the song started up once again.

       "You liar! You're an amazing dancer!" I spoke in a hushed tone that only he could head.

        He chuckled and just shrugged before dropping my hand to put both of his on my waist. "I hope this is okay with you."

       I slowly moved my now free hand up to his other shoulder. My breath was momentarily gone due to the sudden closeness that came with the new positioning. "No, this is fine." I looked up at him and gave him a smile. "I like this quite fine."

        He gave me a nod as we danced until the completion of a few songs. A more romantic song started to play, and before I could pull away to avoid embarrassment of being seen dancing like this during that type of song, Keanu only pull me closer. I started to throw my cares out.

         My head found its place on Keanu's chest and his smell filled my senses. I could smell the cologne that he had applied, and I could smell it for days and never tire of it. A smile made its way onto my face and Keanu leaned close to my ear. "I hope you don't mind me saying this, but you're absolutely beautiful in this light." A slight blush made its way onto my cheeks as well apparently. Such a simple compliment shouldn't have had that type of impact on me, but the way he said it sent shivers down my spine.

        "And you're dashing." I looked up at him, deep into his eyes. "The way your eyes glow is stunning." Now it was his turn to be bashful. A soft red crept onto his cheeks, but he didn't turn away from my gaze.

         Our eyes' were saying the same thing to each other, and our body put it into action. We both slowly started to lean into each other. I stood up on my toes a little because of how tall he was, but it was worth it once I had been mere inches from his lips. "I wish to kiss you now... do I have permission?" Without words, I just nodded my head yes. His mouth twitched into a small smile before his lips softly fell onto mine. His facial hair slightly prickled against my face, and it was like the scent of his cologne was even stronger now. I just wanted to be wrapped in Keanu's scent and wear it as a warm coat. I melted further into his touch as he moved his hands slowly down my hips a little more. His hands definitely had some size to them. The way he pushed gently into my hips as his lips pressed a little harder into mine was just intoxicating. It's like we were in a world lost to reality.

         We eventually pulled away from each other with slight regret. The way we looked at each other showed the obvious, we have never felt anything such as that. The way his lips felt against mine was just like when he touched my hand, but more intense. Our eyes locked once again and I knew that this was the one suitor I wouldn't be turning down. I wanted more of him every second we were apart, and I could tell he felt the same way by the way he was looking at me.